Author Topic: Handling classes...  (Read 12774 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Handling classes...
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 10:58:47 PM »
Well Done on qualifying!  Yes, they will post you an entry form so that if you wish to attend the final you can complete it and return.  I think entry is about £5?

Brilliant, I'm keeping my eyes open for the schedule to appear on line as well. :)
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:15 PM »
I doubt that the handling classes will be in the schedule for the show as it will be a stand alone section.

The entry will still be returned to Coventry Ladies even if you are entered in the breed via the show.  If you are worried about classes clashing, you could go on a different day to do the handling and go back on gundog day for your breed classes.

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 08:28:58 AM »
I doubt that the handling classes will be in the schedule for the show as it will be a stand alone section.

The entry will still be returned to Coventry Ladies even if you are entered in the breed via the show.  If you are worried about classes clashing, you could go on a different day to do the handling and go back on gundog day for your breed classes.

Ok, so I need a schedule for Coventry for the handling classes?  Joined that Facebook page you recommended, it has a little post on there about the finals :)
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 08:40:55 AM »
That's what will be sent you by the committee responsible for the handling competition

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie