Author Topic: I am going to kill the little ****  (Read 3501 times)

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Re: I am going to kill the little ****
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 08:08:40 PM »
sounds like fernie  :005:

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 08:23:22 PM »
I have now had to put him outside because I am absolutely fuming.
He has just sat next to me on the sofa and then looked straight at me and squatted and done a pee.
I could not believe what I was seeing. He then rolled in it. Anyone got any ideas why he would do this?

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »

We have a new name for Alfie...Asbo Alfie.  :005:

Asbo is what we call Aspen  :lol2:  I've never known a dog like him for jumping and climbing on things to steal - and he does it so quickly that you don't have a chance to blink  >:D  The amount of times I've lost my lunch at work because I've put it on the desk for a nanosecond  :lol2:
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 09:55:47 PM »
He has just sat next to me on the sofa and then looked straight at me and squatted and done a pee.
I could not believe what I was seeing. He then rolled in it. Anyone got any ideas why he would do this?

I think the technical term for that is "taking the p*ss"  :lol2:  Very naughty - you obviously stopped him eating his Sunday roast too early and must be punished.

All these tales make my two sound like angels  :lol2:
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline bev6951

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 10:00:37 PM »
are you sure you have got your pup there and not not mine,  :005: Mylee has done both of these things, we have caught her twice on the dining room table after leftovers and she has had a wee 3 times now on the sofa, twice whilst looking me straight in the eye so,  >:( I may not be able to offer advice but I have got tons of sympathy!!!  :lol2:
Bev, Wilson & Mylee xxx

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »

OMG I am getting my phone disconnected quick.  :lol2:

How naughty is eric  :o have you checked him over, around his neck etc for the 3 figures.............666.  :lol2: Sorry.  ph34r :005: :005:

At the minute Alfie is being rather angelic, is he setting me up for a fall like you????  :005:

Seriously though, I havnt got a clue why he would do that, other than to pee you off.
are you sure you have got your pup there and not not mine,  :005: Mylee has done both of these things, we have caught her twice on the dining room table after leftovers and she has had a wee 3 times now on the sofa, twice whilst looking me straight in the eye so,  >:( I may not be able to offer advice but I have got tons of sympathy!!!  :lol2:

I thought of you when I read this.  :005: Do you know, the funny thing is these 3 pooches are all very similar looking too???

Offline bev6951

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »

OMG I am getting my phone disconnected quick.  :lol2:

How naughty is eric  :o have you checked him over, around his neck etc for the 3 figures.............666.  :lol2: Sorry.  ph34r :005: :005:

At the minute Alfie is being rather angelic, is he setting me up for a fall like you????  :005:

Seriously though, I havnt got a clue why he would do that, other than to pee you off.

I thought of you when I read this.  :005: Do you know, the funny thing is these 3 pooches are all very similar looking too???
>:( Hhhmmmm I noticed that too!!!  :005:  remind me again why are the blk and whts so cute??!!  :005: I gave Mylee another bath today but this time at my friends house as she is a proper groomer and thought it will be easier as she has all the correct stuff. She hated it again!!  :005: and to top it all off afterwards whilst having a little nosey around her house upstairs she went and pooed in my friends bedroom  ph34r I couldnt believe it, it was as though she was saying you just put me through that damn bath I am gonna leave you a present!!!  ph34r  :005:
Bev, Wilson & Mylee xxx

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2008, 10:22:58 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: Good old Mylee strikes again.  :lol2:

Bet she looks lovely though.  :luv: These 3 are definately sticking two fngers up at us you know.  :005:

Offline bev6951

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2008, 11:04:23 PM »
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: Good old Mylee strikes again.  :lol2:

Bet she looks lovely though.  :luv: These 3 are definately sticking two fngers up at us you know.  :005:
I know!!  :lol2:  :lol2:
Bev, Wilson & Mylee xxx

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 11:47:46 PM »
So glad that mine just wallow in mud  :005:

Holly, may not meet up incase Roxy passes on tips  ;)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline KimberleyandDaisy

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 02:00:12 AM »
Thankfully Daisy has'nt done anything like that yet although she has plenty of time to start. What ever she does can't be as bad as my parrot. He rung my sister in Australia. I get to the phone just as it went to her answer machine and I left her a message. I then took all the speed dial numbers out of the phone. It could have been worse if he had pressed 4 instead of 2 he would have got the police, don't know if they would belive me or not that it was the parrot. Just to be safe i have filmed him doing it on the mobile phone just to prove it shopuld I need too. Can't type what I called him at the time.  >:D

Offline tillydog

• Site Member
  • Rommel & Lady
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 05:10:41 AM »
Thankfully Daisy has'nt done anything like that yet although she has plenty of time to start. What ever she does can't be as bad as my parrot. He rung my sister in Australia. I get to the phone just as it went to her answer machine and I left her a message. I then took all the speed dial numbers out of the phone. It could have been worse if he had pressed 4 instead of 2 he would have got the police, don't know if they would belive me or not that it was the parrot. Just to be safe i have filmed him doing it on the mobile phone just to prove it shopuld I need too. Can't type what I called him at the time.  >:D

OMG!

Is there any chance of posting the vid?!  :005:

Offline woodlander

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 11:12:51 AM »
Another naughty pup story.  On friday we had some friends round for dinner.  OH had laid the table in advance and put the cheese board out with some really nice cheddar.(You know whats coming!)  >:D  As I was clearing away the plates OH said where was the cheddar - after some discussion all eyes turned to Sweep who was lying innocently on her blanket. 

I took the plates out to the kitchen and her ladyship obviously decided it was time for the cheese course as she went straight outside to dig up a nice piece of cheddar and bought it inside again.  I think she ate about half of it!!!!!!! :005:

The thing is OH doesn't know when she stole it neither was there any evidence - a clean snatch so to speak! :005: :005:

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »
Great stories, although i am beginning to think that perhaps Hamish has to take first prize for steaking across the table in a very busy restuarant at the Minnis Bay meet  ph34r thankfully it was full of cockers and their owners  :lol2: although the rest of them were on their best behaviour  :luv: normally Hamish is the epitome of good behaviour :luv:

Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline Tiggs

• Ollie
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2008, 01:57:34 PM »
Just to let you know that our Ollie :angel:, is as bad as the rest.
My wife bathed him yesterday, got him all clean & smelling sweet, dried him, no problem.
Not knowing that the back door had been left open she let him go into the kitchen to get a drink.
She wasn't aware that I had took up Ollies drinking bowl to clean it, so when Ollie couldn't find it he went into the garden to try & get a drink from the fish pond.
Yes, you don't have to guess what happened,
SPLASH >:(,
in he went, out he came all green & smelly, so he then decided to try & get rid of green gunge by rubbing his face & body in the freshly dug soil.
The little treasure.
Mick.