Author Topic: Willow is having a bad day....  (Read 1513 times)

Offline maddy74

Re: Willow is having a bad day....
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 11:34:00 PM »
She is getting there I can see it bit by bit she doenst follow us everywhere ALL the time now as she first did, i think she is getting used to the fact that we will be there. OH went back to work today and she seemed to miss him, she kept sniffing down his side of the bed and collecting his sox and wagging her tail when she had them in her mouth (I cant think why, must be a doggie thing)  :005:

Offline mooching

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 11:40:51 PM »
Cockers, especially working cockers, tend to like to carry things in their mouths. And all cockers do tend to have a thing about feet in general!! :005:

Offline Happygal

• Wispa now 2 years old
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 11:52:51 PM »
 Think she has forgotton already but not telling OH that cuz whilst he still feels bad he makes more trips out in the garden in the rain with her to do her wees and poops  :005:
[/quote]

Nice one Maddy

Offline maddy74

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 11:56:06 PM »
I learnt the hard way re the feet thing the other night when Willow was wandering around the bedroom and I was trying to ignore her and she bit my toe, and then today when i got out the shower she thought it would be amusing to do it again. She is funny though, she was then trying to pinch my towel, and then she was up to no good over dinner and OH had cooked a valentines meal... she has been as good as gold at mealtimes up to now, i think she knew  :005:

Offline maddy74

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »
OH dropped a small bar of choc on her head today whilst she was sleeping and she whimpered  :'( To make him feel bad I said she had a lump on her head, she didnt but he took her out for last toilet before bed cuz he felt bad, there is always method in the madness  :005:

Offline Catie74

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 10:15:51 PM »
Poor Willow.  Won't be the last time someone steps on her paw.  She is a good weight.  Archie was only 1.6kg at 9 weeks.  He is only 9.6kg nowat 10 months