Author Topic: how do I get email back?  (Read 872 times)

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
how do I get email back?
« on: August 14, 2007, 06:25:09 PM »
Hi

My computer has been very poorly!  it had a Trojan horse and the computer man advised me to have my computer wiped clean and set to factory settings again as he was struggling to get rid of it.  My computer has been away over a week and come back today (hooray I had COL withdrawal symptoms!!)

I didn't think to ask him how I get back onto email.  When i click the icon it tells me I have to register with a provider, but i am with talk talk so already registered.  I'm not sure whether i need to go through the sign up process with the talk talk disc i had when I swapped to talk talk a couple of months ago, or to follow the start up wizard on the computer.  I tried to do that but get to a bit where it asks about my incoming and outgoing server names and that loses me.  i didn't have to do all this when I had the computer from new i',m sure it was all up and running for me.

Any ideas please  :luv:  thank you

Bens mum

oh yes one other thing, the fonts on the internet have all changed as well and it all looks different now, can i change it?

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Re: how do I get email back?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 06:30:19 PM »
Talk Talk's internet site should have the process for setting up your email. I'm guessing you use outlook? If so then you will needto set up incoming and outgoing servers etc etc. But all the info should be on talk talk.

Chaning your internet fonts will be via your browser depending what you are using - but try view etc. Or if it's IE7 then it's under Page

Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional