Author Topic: Why so negative?!  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: Why so negative?!
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2008, 08:06:31 AM »
Ha, just had to add to this thread!! A few weeks ago i was walking through the fields with Tyler when i saw two alsations (spelling!) in the distance. The women who were walking them got into a panic that we were heading towards them so i very quickly got Tyler back on his lead (notice he returned to me from off lead!!!). Anyway i stood, with tyler sat at my heel until the women had these dogs on their leads and then i proceeded to walk past with tyler (in the 'close' position). These alsations were barking and howling as we walked past, but i heard the little girl who was with them shout...oooh how cute i want one!! One woman replied 'he's a field spaniel (???!!!), its not fair to keep them, they're too hyperactive. I just started at her....in disbelief! Here's my seven month old dog, walking to hell, ignoring your pretty loopy, untrained dogs and you have the nerve to day that?!? and get his breed wrong??! oh how i chuckled!!  :005:
xx

and wrong breed too - unless you DO have a field spaniel and not a working cocker? (if so I am insanely jealous as I adore field spaniels  :luv: :luv:)
helen & jarvis x

Offline Tyler83

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 09:31:23 PM »
Nah, definitely a cocker! He has the stubborness of a field spaniel though (uh oh now here i am generalising about a breed!!!)  :005: :005: :005:

I think all dogs, no matter whet their breed have a tendency to be hyper, loopy, crazy, stubborn, good, trained, obedient etc...just like us humans, it depends what mood they're in!
xx

Offline JerryBerry

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2008, 10:25:35 PM »
I think all dogs, no matter whet their breed have a tendency to be hyper, loopy, crazy, stubborn, good, trained, obedient etc...just like us humans, it depends what mood they're in!
xx

My daughters are an excellent example of this!  :005:  ::)
MICHELLE AND JERRY XXX