Author Topic: Worried  (Read 5124 times)

hafod

Worried
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2005, 09:25:54 PM »
Glad to see a post from an owner who wants all this Rage syndrome in solid Cockers brought into the open.It is easier to go with the flow sometimes and try to forget there are issues about solid Cockers. Rage in a dog,of any breed is a terrible thing to live through,and it is the responsibility of the Breeders of solid Cockers in this instance,to find out where they are going wrong in their breeding.This after all is the Behaviour forum for Cocker owners and breeders?.

Before I had a Rage Cocker dog I thought (being a dog owner,breeder and lover of Gundogs for 50 years) - that this so called rage thing must be that these owners were just not firm enough.Ha!! How wrong I was to think this, as anyone owning a rage dog will tell you. A Dominanct dog and a Rage dog are 2 different things entirely.

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Worried
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2005, 09:30:55 PM »
.This after all is the Behaviour forum for Cocker owners and breeders?

But this thread was not to do with rage - if you wish to pursue it then open another thread on the subject and leave this one for the purpose of what it was started for!!
Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Worried
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2005, 10:04:54 PM »
People - please keep this debate on topic and do not start getting personal or the thread will be locked.

As a reminder - the subject of this thread is unwanted aggressive behaviour in a member's cocker that is clearly not rage. Can we stick to that please. If people want to discuss Rage, please do a forum search first and if you wish to discuss beyond what is already on the forum - then please start another thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

edited - offending posts from this thread have been removed - just so this warning makes sense ;)  :D
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
    • http://janandnoel.com
Worried
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2005, 10:56:21 PM »
:( oh god just catching up with you all not had chance to come on today out and about with hun and OH off work ill , im really sorry i started this thread about hun now i just wanted advice and i knew that id get honest truthful help [which i did ] , i cant believe the difference in hun in just a week , she has just been upstairs and kissed all the kids goodnight in there beds run down kissed me and jumped into her bed with her teddy , i didnt want to start an argument or upset on the forum , so thanks for all the lovely replies and help to you all , love and hugs ruth n hunny bun xx :)

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Worried
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2005, 11:27:30 PM »
Glad to see a post from an owner who wants all this Rage syndrome in solid Cockers brought into the open.It is easier to go with the flow sometimes and try to forget there are issues about solid Cockers.
[snapback]122692[/snapback]

I beg your pardon?

I can assure you that the rage syndrome is spoken about quite widely on this forum - it would be a little bit irresponsible if we were to pretend that this wasn't an issue that people should at the very least be aware of. To imply otherwise is actually a little bit offensive.

No need for you to apologise, Ruth  :)

This thread is now locked.