Author Topic: Omg - Just over 6 months old - looking like first season - hopefully not  (Read 1069 times)

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Morning all you lovely COLers

Madam wee’d in the house yesterday and as I mopped it up there was red in the kitchen roll   :o she then did another one in the house, so unlike her

I haven’t managed to look at her vulva yet, but OH has and said it’s swollen   :o  She has been a little more sleepy than usual and yesterday when I took her on her morning walk she was more laid back

Going to keep a close eye on her this weekend and see how we go, if I think it’s not a season we will be down the vet on Monday in case it’s an uti  :police:

Will update as soon as I can confirm if she is in season ( have marked in the calendar 10 days from yesterday and then a further 15 days ) :police:

Offline JohnMcL

• Donator
Hi Cazza,

How is Ash today? Is she swollen? It’s very early but possible. We aren’t far behind you, I was only thinking about this the other day.
Hope she’s ok and please let us know.
John.x

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Morning, Ash is not swollen that I can see and is back to her normal  >:D   self  :005:

No more wees  in the house and no colouring red of any sort in her wee that I had great fun (not) collecting yesterday or this morning

Spoken to vet this morning and as she seems fine in herself I am just to drop the wee sample off to be tested and once that is done they will call me with the results and if they want to see her - they only saw her a week past Friday due to her sting on her head

Offline JohnMcL

• Donator
It’s great that she’s back to being herself, I’ve not had to collect a pee sample before and sounds like it’s a tricky task!

I hope it’s clear and that you get the results back quickly; they certainly know how to worry us. Nutty is eating all insects and swallows them before I can open her jaws. I am trying to teach her that spiders are good guys but failing miserably.

John