Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

Rescue Cocker

(1/4) > >>

Robbie34:
I lost Jamie in March to Chronic Kidney Disease.  He was only nine and I was distraught when after treatment he had to be euthanised.  I would love another rescue Cocker but couldn't travel down to Many Tears.  I feel I'm too old to get a puppy, although I would love one.  I have Timmy, who misses Jamie, and he's another reason for wanting another Cocker.

MIN:
Spaniel Aid uk  have " plenty " looking for homes. all ages and are fostered all over the country.   they are on facebook and have a wed site .   they also require foster pawents

Joules:
So sorry to hear about Jamie - I lost Coco to kidney disease in 2020. It's just heartbreaking.    :'(

Spaniel Aid, Second Chance Spaniel Rescue, Cocker Spaniels needing homes, Spaniel Assist Rescue and Rehoming, Save our Spaniels, CAESSR - all rehome cockers and have Facebook pages and usually websites too. So many gorgeous cockers and spaniels generally in rescue at the moment.

Good luck finding a new friend for yourself and Timmy  :-*

Robbie34:
I have registered with two of those rescues but they never seem to have a Cocker.  The majority of their rescues are from Spain. 
I have had Cockers since 1978 and would much prefer another one.

vixen:
There is also Dog Trust depending on where you are situated.
So sad seeing all these dogs waiting for homes.
Let us know how you get on. 
https://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/dogs?page=0&sort=NEW&breed%5B0%5D=Spaniel%20%28Cocker%29&liveWithCats=false&liveWithDogs=false&liveWithPreschool=false&liveWithPrimary=false&liveWithSecondary=false&currentDistance=1000

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version