Author Topic: Woody Again! Piddling Everywhere!  (Read 941 times)

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
  • ''The dog is the god of frolic''
Woody Again! Piddling Everywhere!
« on: July 14, 2006, 10:48:17 AM »
I'm starting to lose patience with my little 'darling'  ph34r

Woody is nearly ten months old now and started cocking his leg to wee about a month ago.

In the last two weeks he has started to cock his leg in my house!! Now Woody was a dream to house train and we have hardly ever had accidents - until now!!

I was just in the kitchen with them with the door open, and Woody walked back into the dining room and piddled against the radiator!! Yesterday he jumped on the settee and cocked his leg against my new furry cushion!!  >:( I have also found remnants of piddles against my dining chairs   >:(

Both times I yelled and chased him outside!! Little swine!

What can I do?

Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppp (in best Penelope Pitstop voice!!)

:005:

With Love, Toni & Woody xx

www.myspace.com/tonitee

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Re: Woody Again! Piddling Everywhere!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »
He's marking his territory - not weeing ;) I think it's an age thing with him. You need to scrub the areas he's marked well and use febreze etc to remove all traces.

Please forgive me as I forget (it's an age thing) but has Daisy been speyed? Is she due to come into season? It might be related.

All you can do really is keep an eagle eye on him. Perhaps use a long line too so that if you ever see him - you can yank the liine as you shout "no".
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline The Moog

• Site Member
  • Mwaaah!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 11:07:18 AM »
EEWWWWHHH!!!  No advice from me Toni, but I'll be interested to see what advice follows......Merv (17mths) has just started to cock his leg intermitantly when we're walking......hope he's not headed the same way as Woody!!!! :o
Love,
Lisa, Moog & Mervyn x x x x

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 11:12:29 AM »
I think Pammy is right - he's prob'ly getting to the age where he's marking - might be more of an issue for him with a female dog in the house too. (He hasn't got an infection or anything, has he?)

Hopefully he'll get through the phase & be back to good little Woody again soon!!  :luv:  >:(  :luv:
from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
  • ''The dog is the god of frolic''
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 11:15:19 AM »

Please forgive me as I forget (it's an age thing) but has Daisy been speyed? Is she due to come into season? It might be related.

Pammy! How could I not relate the two! Daisy is in season! The two are seperated when unsupervised but Woody must be feeling his manly hormones kicking in!!!

Well, at least there is a reason - makes it slightly less annoying!!!

Roll on a few months when Daisy is speyed!
With Love, Toni & Woody xx

www.myspace.com/tonitee

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 11:25:21 AM »
 :005: :005: :005:

Nice one ;) It suggests to me that he is clearly putting out a demarkation line should any other eligible pooch even thinks of coming near  :lol: :005:
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline The Moog

• Site Member
  • Mwaaah!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 01:07:36 PM »
When Moog was in season just days after Mervyn came to live with us, he was sort of thrusting and doing little wee's in the house.  He only did it for the first few days and has never done it since.  ;)
Love,
Lisa, Moog & Mervyn x x x x