Author Topic: I have really had it this time!!!!!this post carries a health warning  (Read 8995 times)

Offline Abby

• Site Member
    • Pub Dog Days
Re: I have really had it this time!!!!!this post carries a health warning
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 02:31:20 PM »
Ewww gross!!v  :P The things you lot talk about on 'ere!! :005:

Passing water is one of the most natural activites a human being can engage in. Debates over different styles of doing so is both educational and "fun". Human failings being what they are, it is only to be expected that some comments may have an unfortunately 'earthy' ring to them. I'm sure we can all learn something from the information provided by HappyDog.

:005: :005: :005:
Abby, Clive n Dylan

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 02:38:00 PM »
 :embarassed: sorry  ph34r
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories

Offline janey

• Site Member
  • it wasn't me,honest
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 02:41:01 PM »
we took molly to hoylake beach yesterday (hoping to see some golfers,or failing that,george clooney  :005:) and molly feasted herself on horse droppings,and there was plenty of them. i am still heaving now at the thought of her running up to us,llicking licking the remains from her mouth  :o
love Janey and Molly xxx

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 02:51:37 PM »
O.K. let face it our dogs are gross. (and so are our oh's mine included) KB panic yee not Honey saw an opportunity and she took it. When George eat a duster it took 10 to pass and the only way we knew it had was because he and Jasper were playing tug o war with it in the kitchen ph34r. I have threatened to make make oh sit on the loo for a wee if his aim doesn't improve. :005:
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline janey

• Site Member
  • it wasn't me,honest
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 02:53:57 PM »
deb,i love your signature quote  :luv:
love Janey and Molly xxx

Offline Abby

• Site Member
    • Pub Dog Days
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 02:57:11 PM »
:embarassed: sorry  ph34r

I must take the blame for transferring the wee stories from pooch to human-based!

Bad Abby.  :005:
Abby, Clive n Dylan

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 03:11:07 PM »
Thanks Janey it came from an old cocker calendar i have thought it was a lovely sentiment.
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 03:41:32 PM »
kb you are so not alone with this one although our 'incident' was under slightly different circumstances  ph34r

During the summer months (and probably because I'm toilet training my youngest son) all my kids have at one point or another liked to do their business outside in the garden.  It stems from a wild camping holiday a few years back where there were no facilities, so now my boys (my daughter is getting too old for these capers and would probably die of embarrassment  :005:) think its perfectly ok to pee in the garden, but thats usually all they do thankfully.

However - two weeks ago my middle child, who will remain nameless (he was very nearly homeless after this little episode) decided it would be real good fun to poop on the lawn!!!!!  He's 6, he should know better.  Anyway he did presicely that and my daughter ran in to tell me.  Before I could get back outside you can guess the rest I'm sure *inserts lots of pukey smilies*

He got sent for 5 mins timeout in his bedroom and Melody had an impromptu bath cos she was stinking.  He's been told and he understand he can't do that again, he's a little  >:D at the best of times and this was nothing compared to what he could have done.

OH was less than impressed but hey we've had 3 kids, you can't scare us.  Whats a little bit of poop (rolled in then eaten) between friends  :005: :005:

Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline Petra

• Site Member
  • yippee, water!!
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 04:33:28 PM »
What is it about little boys??
Oliver also takes great delight in weeing in the garden!!   A few years ago (when he was 4 going on 5) him and a friend thought it would be great fun to scramble through the hedge into the neighbours garden to do a wee!!

Luckily the neighbour in question was at work, dread to think what he would have done if he had found two little boys with their shorts around their ankles in his garden!! :005:

Petra

Penel

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 10:30:34 PM »
Didn't you expect this sort of thing when you got a dog kb ? she's a dog, they eat poo - they eat all kinds of poo, and they don't care where its come from.... things will get worse believe me - Tilly will still roll in human poo if some kind soul has done it in the woods - that's fun believe me, cleaning that out of cocker spaniel ears......... you gotta "think dog" and not "nurse"  ;) :D

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 10:45:28 PM »
kb you are so not alone with this one although our 'incident' was under slightly different circumstances  ph34r

During the summer months (and probably because I'm toilet training my youngest son) all my kids have at one point or another liked to do their business outside in the garden.  It stems from a wild camping holiday a few years back where there were no facilities, so now my boys (my daughter is getting too old for these capers and would probably die of embarrassment  :005:) think its perfectly ok to pee in the garden, but thats usually all they do thankfully.

Mights as well get them to do it on the compost heap - makes it rot down quicker!   :shades:
Julie and Watson

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 10:55:03 PM »
Didn't you expect this sort of thing when you got a dog kb ? she's a dog, they eat poo - they eat all kinds of poo, and they don't care where its come from.... things will get worse believe me - Tilly will still roll in human poo if some kind soul has done it in the woods - that's fun believe me, cleaning that out of cocker spaniel ears......... you gotta "think dog" and not "nurse"  ;) :D

I must be a lucky girl, cos Indie has never eaten poo of any kind, thank goodness :D  Although she does like to roll in bird poo ::)

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 11:01:39 PM »

I must admit, I didn't expect it.  I think there is a wall of secrecy about this particular lovable doggy habit.  >:(  Suddenly now everyone is admitting that their dog does it - I had never come across it before.  Now I know it is not abnormal, I am quite blase about it but I don't know how I would react if Coco started hoovering up the contents of the loo  ;)   I do always keep the loo seat down though  :005:
Julie and Watson

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2006, 08:43:28 AM »

I must be a lucky girl, cos Indie has never eaten poo of any kind, thank goodness :D  Although she does like to roll in bird poo ::)

bring her down here then emma - jarvis can show her how to have a horse-poo fest - he eats a little bit, and his mate alfie rolls in it and then scoffs it!

the nice name for it is 'coprophagia' and it's a very common problem.  No-one really has a problem with mother dogs consuming their puppy droppings but i think the tolerance level drops when we see our adored pooches tucking into *nasties*.   

helen & jarvis x

Offline redmal

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2006, 11:20:37 AM »
Like Joules idea of training them to do it in the compost heap!  :005: Might worj for all the little(& not so little) boys out there who "perform al fresco" too!! :lol: :P

My grandson once (age about 6) went over to nextdoors (a lady who is a great friend of his) and proceeded to pee all over her doorstep. When his mother asked him why he said "cos Bampy always says you shouldnt pee on your own doorstep"  :lol: Might have known it would be OHs fault!! ph34r