Author Topic: I have really had it this time!!!!!this post carries a health warning  (Read 8998 times)

Offline Terri Carpenter

• Site Member
Re: I have really had it this time!!!!!this post carries a health warning
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2006, 07:53:02 PM »
Some threads make you laugh some make you cry - and I'm sorry but this thread has had me crying with laughter and I know it was started as a serious one

Pip eats her own poo and sometimes brings it back in to snack on!

Holly was very diligent about eating her puppies poo and we had a hard job stopping her as the pups got older - I thought we were doing brilliantly at house training - but no we had an in house cleaner :005:

Offline magicflower

• Site Member
  • Ruby-doos!
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2006, 10:08:09 AM »
I took Ruby for lovely walk down by the beach a couple of days ago.  :luv:  :luv:

Unfortunately this involved walking amongst the sand dunes. How nice and relaxing........NOT!

Ruby has now discovered the delights of rabbit poo!  >:D  >:D

Anyone would have thought she has chomping on chocolate the way she was going. Mind you, I suppose it did look similar to chocolate raisins!  :005:  :005:

Obviously just as tasty!! To Ruby, I hasten to add.  :lol:

Tracey, Ruby and Boomer xx

Offline JackieD

• Site Member
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2006, 02:12:59 PM »
Oh boy it seems I have a lot to look forward to  :o
I had a chocolate lab for nearly 12 years and he never ate poo, at present I manage to steer Maddy away from "nasties" on lead.
I have never had the confidence to let her off lead, she is a good girl in practically everything else but recall I have been tearing my hair out.
I am meeting Deb H and her clan on Thurs and Maddy is going to be let to run with them and hopefully she will "pick up" some recall tips from them, and a lot of the "other" tips too.  :005:
I am hoping Deb has her camera at the ready too as I have not been able to get photos from camera to pc to COL and I so want you all to see my little "hooligan"dressed as a "cocker  :angel:"