Author Topic: Airedale Intruder  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Hamish

• Site Member
    • Dogpeople - Dog friendly holidays
Airedale Intruder
« on: November 26, 2006, 12:44:14 PM »
 >:D
Hi, Hamish is a well travelled 9 1/2 year old Airedale Terrier.  He found you after CockersOnline popped up in his websites referral list.  Hamish is a big friendly 'teddy' more than happy to enjoy the company of all canine and human friends.  It is great to have made your acquaintaince - this is obviously a proactive forum!
Would be great to link you to our website ... if someone can tell me who to contact :-*
Dog friendly holiodays and days out

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
Re: Airedale Intruder
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 04:08:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :D
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 04:26:12 PM »
Would be great to link you to our website ... if someone can tell me who to contact :-*

You'd best have a word with COL's owner, Stuart (email info@cockersonline.co.uk)

Welcome to the forum ;)
Jane

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 01:11:38 PM »
Hi there Hamish
My mum used to breed Airedales when she was younger - following in her dad's footsteps, and my first dog was an Airedale called Misty.  She was from a breeder with the name Caterways and her pedigree name was Caterway Sightseer.  She started me on my life long love of dogs, and although I have not had an airedale since I lost Misty when I was 18 (some 30 years ago now!) I still love the breed and always give them a pat when I see one out and about.
Welcome to COL
Penny
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(