Author Topic: copying to photobucket  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Alpha

• Site Member
copying to photobucket
« on: May 04, 2007, 08:07:41 PM »
Hi guys, I am a complete technophobe and want to know a quick way to upload photos from adobe photoshop to photo bucket,
at present (and don't dare laugh) I get pics from card reader, send them via email, save them to desktop and then upload them. I think there must be an easier way. The default on adobe is Kodak but I prefer PB. Please help!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
Re: copying to photobucket
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 12:37:05 AM »
Well I know how to do it myself, but I am not sure I can tell you, but I will try!!!

So you open Adobe and then open your photos in it yep? Do you then resize or play with your photos? What then? I have a file on my computer called Shelley's photos. Once I have played with and resized my photos on Adobe I then save them into that file. Then I go onto photobucket click the upload button, that then lets you browse the files on your computer, so I would go to the Shelley's photos file and click on the photo I want to upload. You can up load just the one photo on photobucket or quite a few (which I normally do as I have so many photos!). Once you have put all the links in you click the button on photobucket to uplad them. After a minute or two, depending on how many photos you are uploading, they will all appear with three different links underneath. If you right click on the bottom link and then paste that onto a post on here, when you post the topic a picture will come up.... Does that help you at all?

BTW, if I am saving photos for use on the Internet I normally save them at around 450 pixels across the top, and the side does itself. But I have another file where I keep all my photos at full res as well so that if they are a corker I can print them out at any size and they will still look good.

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!

Offline Alpha

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 07:30:22 PM »
Oh you bright shiny star...just done it in a fraction of the time thank you. 

Offline Shelley

• Site Member
  • Melody, Abi, Tia
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 10:15:12 PM »
So glad I could help :D.... Took me a while to work these things out! ;)

Tia, Melody and Abi

RAW FED, CHEMICAL FREE DOGS!