Author Topic: 2 New Natural Wet Dog Foods  (Read 3327 times)

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
Re: 2 New Natural Wet Dog Foods
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 07:51:19 PM »
Hiya,

I too was pretty shocked to here about JWB! I've always spoken so highly of it, but to hear its part of Pedigree - who I've always spoken so lowely of!!! And more importantly, the animal testing side of things  :o why oh why  :huh:  :'(

I picked up some Nature's Harvest puppy food recently at a show. I nearly walked passed the stall as the dried version 'Berties' was in really garish packaging, it looked like real cheap nast stuff. It was then that I saw the Nature's Harvest (in nice packaging). From what the lady said, it sounds like really decent food. Has anyone got any experience of the dried version? The ingredients on the sample bag that I have are: Whole Rice, Chicken, Fishmeal, Vegetable Oils, Natural Seaweed, Vits & Mins, Yucca Extract. (My OH is giving me funny looks, sat on the sofa with a packet of dog food!) The pup arrives in a couple of weeks (  :D ) and I was going to do a gradual change onto JWB puppy, but am now re thinking this to change her to this Nature's Harvest dried and wet food.

Holly