Author Topic: a bunch of bananas!!!  (Read 1389 times)

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
a bunch of bananas!!!
« on: December 06, 2007, 07:32:46 AM »
My OH never listens to a word so when i told him last night to move his jacket off the friut bowl before i went to be- did he listen...............no!!!!! so this morning i come down and sam had pulled his jacket off the fruit bowl (which will now have to be washed as it's full of hairs ::)) sam must have thought he'd got lucky beacuse with the jacket fell a bunch of bananas which sam had eaten!!!!! >:D

there was about 8 samll bananas and they're all gone. will this be bad for sam or will they just pass ph34r

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Re: a bunch of bananas!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 09:44:19 AM »
Men! >:D

Did Sam eat the skins yoo?

The only time I gave Buddy a whole banana (just the flesh) he was promptly sick. So I never give more than a little bit off the end now. ;)

Offline kalami

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »
Bella usually finds discarded banana skins when out walking and eats them before you can get them off her. She's always been fine after - poo's must have been ok - would have remembered if not.

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 10:04:45 AM »
 ;) Flo loves to share my banana when I have one :luv: and I don't believe they're harmful in moderation,

but I don't think I'd let her have 8  :-\  I would imagine they may act as a laxative possibly!  :huh: just

keep an eye on him  as I'm not sure about the skins if he ate those too  ;)

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 10:23:23 AM »
oh dear, he ate about 4 skins and the flesh off them all!!!!! no signs of anything yet  :P he's fine in himself though :D