Author Topic: Has anyone tried Arden Grange wet food?  (Read 1065 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Has anyone tried Arden Grange wet food?
« on: September 13, 2008, 09:54:47 AM »
If so what do you think of it ?  Dennis is currently on JWB topped with a bit of Naturediet but I didn't realise JWB test on caged animals  :o so I,m going to change, Apparently Arden Grange don't do this ? Thanks
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: Has anyone tried Arden Grange wet food?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 10:15:44 AM »
If so what do you think of it ?  Dennis is currently on JWB topped with a bit of Naturediet but I didn't realise JWB test on caged animals  :o so I,m going to change, Apparently Arden Grange don't do this ? Thanks

JWB do NOT test on caged animals - unfortunately this myth gets passed around the internet a lot because JWB is owned by a company (Crown Pet Foods) which is in turn partly owned by Mars. Mars owns the Pedigree brand which does have a history of testing but JWB & Pedigree are run entirely separately. JWB is not and never has been tested on animals (other than palatibility tests using dogs in their own homes).
Jane

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 10:51:41 AM »
Ooops :embarassed: I read this and believed it - just goes to show you shouldn't believe all you read.....
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 06:31:45 PM »
I started a thread on the AG wet stuff a few weeks ago, I use AG dry stuff for 2 of mine and find it very good so the last time I was at the stockist I bought some of the wet food for my lot to try and they really liked it. It's quite expensive but they only get wet food as an occasional treat anyway so I will buy it again.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline ludo

• Site Member
  • Enya
    • Shirepark Cockers
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 08:53:58 PM »
I got a couple of tins of this at City of Birm show to try - Dax hates it though he likes the dried Arden which I mix with raw or cooked meat (I suppose I've gone semi Barf cos he gets raw chicken wings, raw beef or lamb bones and the various raw meats from PAH as well) - he also gets Quistel oils.
 ;)

http:www.shireparkcockers.co.uk