Author Topic: Tripe Mince??  (Read 811 times)

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
Tripe Mince??
« on: July 26, 2009, 05:59:07 PM »
Just a quick question. We usually get the frozen chunks of Tripe for the dogs, but this time dad came back with a tripe mince, which he says is all tripe and is also frozen. It is easier to dish out, which is why he got it, but I just wondered if anyone knows how good it is that way. Is the mince as good as the chunks. Obviously I want to feed my dogs the best possible and was just wondering wether they will be getting the same goodness from this variety or if there is no difference. Thanks in advance for any help.  :D
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Tripe Mince??
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »
AFAIK it is the same stuff - just chopped up or minced so, no difference.  ;)  Coco has the mince - I find it easier to mix her veg etc in with it and it is slightly less yukky!   ph34r :005:
Julie and Watson

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »
Cheers for that. That's fine then. It is a lot easier. I just wanted to make sure they were getting the same goodness from it. Especially Tally who we are still trying to build up.  ;)
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 11:27:19 PM »
Mine have both, I usually buy the fresh stuff but I always have a bag of the frozen minced tripe in the freezer as a back up, it's much less smelly and easier to handle!
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/