Author Topic: Please help, strange page layouts  (Read 1019 times)

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
Please help, strange page layouts
« on: October 05, 2011, 07:28:16 AM »
Hi all I am positive one of you can help me please ;) Some of the pages I am viewing are coming up in a strange basic format, Ebay is doing it and a few other sites Col is fine ;) On each site this is happening I have searched for options to change the view back to a standard view but not getting anywhere. The strange thing is if I go on internet explorer the pages are fine but when I go through Google they are the odd format, I don't like IE I much prefer Google so if someone can help I will be very grateful, Thanks Jo x
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Boof

• Site Member
Re: Please help, strange page layouts
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 02:11:11 PM »
Strange, that's exactly what mine did last night :huh: Never worked out why, but it's fine today :blink: I tried with both Opera and Firefox. It was only certain sites too.

Offline Choc-Chip

Re: Please help, strange page layouts
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 07:01:36 PM »
IE can be very strange sometimes and as far as I'm aware they have recently made a new update so it may be you need to update the version you have or you could try Mozilla Firefox. I find this much quicker and easier than IE. Probably not much help but hopefully somebody more knowledgeable will cone along with more info for you. :)