Author Topic: hello  (Read 678 times)

Offline kona

hello
« on: November 16, 2011, 11:14:39 AM »
Hi !

As we finally got a name for pup i thought i would post to say hello.

I'm 'mum' to Kona (6 months in the photo) and Zach (10 weeks).

I currently walk a fine line between elated and demented most of the day LOL but it's totally worth it seeing my boys when they play and sleep together.

I'm looking forward to December when Zach will finally be allowed to walk with Kona (rather than having to be carried) and we can begin our expeditions together.

We've just got back from the vets this morning and Zach is doing really well, gained a kilo this week, ears cleared up, coat improving and generally looking great. We went to get him from what we thought was a reliable breeder but i wont say anymore than we were a bit shocked on arrival and did more of a rescue than a collection! So we're really pleased at his progress.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and especially doggy pals.

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 04:39:18 PM »
Hello and welcome, I am also relatively new - Jinley is now 4 months and I have got many hints and tips from this site and to be honest it has stopped me screaming at times thinking I had bought home the naughtiest snapping crocodile ever! >:( >:(

Pat

Offline Megan Ffion

• Megan Ffion
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 04:50:51 PM »
Hello Kona, Zac and Mum and welcome to COL.

Sorry to read that Zac has had some problems, but delighted that he is now doing well.

You will find this site most invaluable and friendly and a mountain of knowledge.

We are owned by Megan who we adore.  She is a solid black rescue and is six years old.  She has been with us for fourteen months now and is a joy to us and all who meet her.

Enjoy the forum.

Gwyneth Colin and Megan
Remembering Our Sweet Megan

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 08:03:38 AM »
Hello and welcome to COL.  :D 
Sorry to hear that Zach has had a few problems, some breeders arghh  >:D pleased he is well on the mend. I am owned by Charlie a 6yr old orange & white show type. ;)
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline kona

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »
Thanks everyone - some gorgeous photos  :D

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 04:44:46 PM »
Hi and Welcome - sounds like your pup has landed in the best possible place and cant wait to see pictures of them both out and about together
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline Christal

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 05:06:18 PM »
Hi and Welcome from me and Misty. :D

I'm also relatively new, Misty is now 16 weeks old and I joined before she was even here!  ph34r ph34r ph34r

I can't praise this forum enough, loads of super people with loads of really usefull information and support.

Sounds as though you really have your hands full with 2 small pups, but I'll bet it's also great fun, when you aren't totally demented.  :005: :005:

Offline HelenS

• Donator
  • Cupar
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 05:04:41 PM »
Hi and welcome. My name is Helen and mum of Cupar, who will be 1 year at the end of November. We live in Port Seton (by the seaside) so loads of beach walks.  Sorry to read Zach had a few probs but good to hear he is getting on well now. You are very brave having 2 puppies!!! Thanks for your post re Kona and Kelbonny. Look forward to hearing about Kona.
Enjoy the forum.
Loads of good information here.