Author Topic: Would an experienced cocker owner have a one 2 one chat with me  (Read 2635 times)

Offline kalami

• Site Member
Re: Would an experienced cocker owner have a one 2 one chat with me
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 06:37:09 PM »
Mine sleep downstairs, bella (nearly 5 yrs) used to occasionally sleep on the bed but we decided we couldn't have both on our bed so in the kitchen they went and all has been well.
On the odd husband when is at work or when i'm sleeping during the day they sleep both with me, this is so they can wake me for toilet breaks. Molly 10months likes to sleep with her head next to mine she gets as close as possible, Bellas quite happy with the bottom of the bed.

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
Re: Would an experienced cocker owner have a one 2 one chat with me
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 07:54:22 PM »
Murphy used to sleep with me/us. OH worked away Monday - Friday. Even then he would always be in his own bed in the hall when I woke.  When Maddi came along we decided that they would both sleep in their own bed outside the bedroom and it's been great, no problems at all.

Even when Murphy was ill there and we had the bed in our room Maddi never tried to get into our bed. They too know when they are allowed up for a kip (or to use it as a wrestling ring)
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x