Author Topic: Just ordered some Orijen...  (Read 15628 times)

Offline bibathediva

• Site Member
  • SMILE
Re: Just ordered some Orijen...
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2008, 08:55:24 PM »

Molliemoo...your 2 sound like mine  ::)..Biba can sleep for England and only tootles on walks with the occasional spurt  ::) hence another reason she is only on 80grm  ;)
Lola is like a woman possessed when out and is that busy her brain doesn't have time to catch up with her body  :005: she is on twice as much food as Biba about 175grm a day  ::) and i found with her i had to keep upping the recommended amount as she was losing  weight  even though she doesnt need to :-\

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2008, 09:02:49 PM »

Molliemoo...your 2 sound like mine  ::)..Biba can sleep for England and only tootles on walks with the occasional spurt  ::) hence another reason she is only on 80grm  ;)
Lola is like a woman possessed when out and is that busy her brain doesn't have time to catch up with her body  :005: she is on twice as much food as Biba about 175grm a day  ::) and i found with her i had to keep upping the recommended amount as she was losing  weight  even though she doesnt need to :-\

Thats Jasper versus Heidi too - Jasper likes to walk near you, Heidi is thrashing through the undergrowth after Louie  ::)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline MollieMoo

• Site Member
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

That's why I find it so difficult to find the right amount to feed them on the dried foods, I know that the recommended daily amount is usually more than I need to feed, so usually reduce the amount and go from there, but when you are only giving them 80 grams a day it doesn't look much either, maybe I am too soft sometimes, well I know I am...... 

Mollie is part working cocker, so I can understand why she is on the go all day.  Somedays I quite fancy another 'part worker or working' cocker but then other days when I just want a bit of peace I fancy another show cocker!  Just depends on how I am feeling, then I realise I should just stick to two :lol2:
Kate, Fudge (Orange Roan 11 years)

Mollie (RIP 19/11/20 aged 15 1/2 years old)
Daisy (RIP 14/02/19)

Offline bibathediva

• Site Member
  • SMILE
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2008, 09:16:08 PM »

Your right 80grm doesnt look much in the bowl especially compared to Lolas 175grm and lola takes twice as long to eat hers but we tell Biba its not cus Lola has got more it cus shes a slow eater  :005: i know what you mean about being soft as i really have to stop myself just adding a few more bits to Bibas bowl  ph34r

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2008, 08:01:39 PM »
I'm ordering some more dog food and last time I ordered the only place to get if from was Zooplus, however if anyone doesn't know Orijen now deliver direct in the UK and its a £1.00 cheaper for a 13.5 kg bag than Zooplus with free delivery.   I know £1.00 isn't a big deal but glad there is somewhere else to buy it from just incase it isn't in stock.    :D   http://www.orijenpetfoods.co.uk/

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2008, 08:18:57 PM »
I'm ordering some more dog food and last time I ordered the only place to get if from was Zooplus, however if anyone doesn't know Orijen now deliver direct in the UK and its a £1.00 cheaper for a 13.5 kg bag than Zooplus with free delivery.   I know £1.00 isn't a big deal but glad there is somewhere else to buy it from just incase it isn't in stock.    :D   http://www.orijenpetfoods.co.uk/

Oooh thank you. :D
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline bibathediva

• Site Member
  • SMILE
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2008, 09:12:36 PM »

I didnt know that   ;) but like you am glad there is more than one place to buy it  :D
thanks Jennette  ;)

Offline Saffaroo

• Donator
  • both my girls safely at the bridge xx
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2008, 09:46:16 PM »
I've just ordered some from the Orijen site as well - Zooplus won't send to me in Malta  >:D - so hope it works out  :D

Dillon the Cavvie
Saffy dog 22.5.2000 - 4.12.2012
Shelley boo 25.3.2005 - 19.7.2011

Offline MollieMoo

• Site Member
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2008, 09:48:12 PM »
Thank you very much for the website address, just received my last order from zooplus, but will order from this site next time :D
Kate, Fudge (Orange Roan 11 years)

Mollie (RIP 19/11/20 aged 15 1/2 years old)
Daisy (RIP 14/02/19)