Author Topic: applaws dog food  (Read 644 times)

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
applaws dog food
« on: June 01, 2012, 03:34:01 PM »
today i went to petworld picked up some things a kong and groomign stuff for my new puppy ext. i have done a lot of research into raw food and have decided to try it BUT i think until she is a year or 6 months i will just feed high quality dog food in there today i was browsing there collection they have everything in there  :o i came across james wellbeloved, arden grange, barking heads, and several high quality pet foods i have researched in the past but walking along i saw a pet food called applaws i had never seen it before so a habitually turned it around to see the ingredients they seemed really good one of the best i have seen and so i looked it up when i got home i was actually quite shocked it was very high quality and reasonably priced but i never seen it before has anyone else seen this or better yet fed it to there dogs ???

Offline jaybee

• Donator
Re: applaws dog food
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »
There was a thread a couple of days ago about another food and Applaws came up as a good alternative. I've just had a look and it looks alright, no good for us though as we've found anything with beet pulp doesn't agree with Bingley!  :005:

I think, looking at past thread Archie Bean knows someone who feeds this to their dog.
Do a search in the search option and there might be some more experiences/reviews of it on there.

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
Re: applaws dog food
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 11:43:49 AM »
Hi yes it was me!! It's my mum who has recently started giving it to her cocker, Jay. He has the light version and has finally started to lose weight. He really enjoys it and it it certainly looks to have good ingredients. It even smells quite tasty to me  :shades: Interestingly she was looking after Archie for me yesterday and she put a handful in his treat ball to keep him busy. Archie has refused ALL offers of kibble in the past and is now wet fed but he snaffled up the applaws eagerly!