Author Topic: which one?  (Read 434 times)

Offline spaniels01

which one?
« on: October 28, 2012, 09:43:30 AM »
 I have fed him with Arden Grange chicken and rice...and now he's been on Belcando Adult grain free for 1 week...well he likes it. Some advices..which one should i buy again? :) i had A.G. 3x 15kg bags. A.G. is a very good food, affordable, aand dogs like it :) he likes Belcando too, i don't know what to choose..

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
Re: which one?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 11:23:18 AM »
If he likes it and is doing well on it (and it's a good quality food  :shades:) then I would leave him on what he's on. It's not a good idea to keep chopping and changing as it can upset their digestive system. Any change should be done gradually too.

Offline spaniels01

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 02:39:19 PM »
ahm,yes, you're right

Offline Ali101

• Isla
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 06:12:47 PM »
We feed 8 month old Isla the same as our 2 year old lab now, which is Arden Grange salmon and rice and she is doing extremely well on it, much better than the puppy/junior Arden Grange, which was chicken and gave her wind and whippy poos. We have had so many xomments about how silky Isla's coat is, and even tho she is a chocolate roan and its hard to see the shine, she really does gleam with health  :luv: 
I thought about changing to 'fish4dogs', but in the end decided that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. I think we just like to feel we are feeding the best, but if your dog likes the food, looks well, toiletting is fine....seems best to stick with that food.
Ali, Penny and Isla xxx
Ali, Penny and Isla x