Author Topic: Dalia at Many Tears  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Dalia at Many Tears
« on: July 02, 2013, 12:13:26 AM »

:luv: :luv: :luv:

28-06-13 Dalia is a 7 year old exbreeding Cocker Spaniel. She is shy at the moment but seems a calm and content little dog. She has a cherry eye which our vet will look at. She is a learner on a lead and will need to learn all about housetraining and living in a home. She will need a kind and calm to copy and help her learn and very patient loving owners who can give her the time and security she needs.
PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home dogs who have come from breeders where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company. They usually get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up. Please read our information on ADOPTING EX-BREEDING DOGS before you apply.
ADOPTION DETAILS
The adoption fee for a dog is £170 for a dog at the centre and £180 for one in foster. If your application is successful you will be home checked and you, all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the dog you want to adopt. All our dogs are micro-chipped, have had at least their first inoculation and are spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline revis

Re: Dalia at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 05:14:25 PM »
Such a sad little face . Very like Jessie (Fizz) who we have had for two months. A real challenge but so worth it. Hoe that she finds a loving home very soon.

Offline JohnK

• Donator
  • Produced for Minnie, Dennis and Rosie
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 05:37:56 AM »
This little girl is adorable. We met her when we visited MT, last week. She was fussing us all the time we were in with her. She has one or two health problems but will make somebody a fantastic dog. :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 11:52:02 PM »
[/qu20-07-13 UPDATE
 .....Dalia is a very gentle sweet girl.  She has had a hard life and is really now enjoying her new relaxing life and receiving attention from people and living in a home.  She is a quiet girl who is not phased by anything.  Her operation to rectify her cherry eye has been very successful and her eye is looking much better.  She also has dry eye and this needs daily treatment and will continue to do so for the rest of her life.  Dalia has a heart murmur but is not on medication yet but may need this in the future.
.....Dalia has only been with me for just over a week and she always aims to please.  She walks well on a lead, is clean in the house, loves to wander in the garden, sleeps well through the night, loves her food and is beginning to put on a little weight, although it will take some time to get her to the correct weight as she is quite thin.
.....Dalia is longing to be someone's special girl and to have someone to love.  She would love a calm home with maybe one other dog who is prepared to share with her, a hectic house and young children are not right for this mature girl. She would make a fantastic companion and she could be an only dog for someone who was retired and was able to be with her all day.
ote]

Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 07:35:04 PM »
28/7/13 Update
Dalia is a real gem, she loves people and is so friendly, she wants to be someone's special girl. Dalia is a really easy foster, she is happy to fit in with the running of the house . She is not a nervous girl and is happy travelling, walking on a lead, meeting strangers, and just being with you. Cuddles are very important and Dalia loves attention.  She is getting much better with housetraining and is nearly completely house trained. Please consider this lovely girl if you are wanting a cocker spaniel, she will give you so much love.

Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Jenn

• Oscar and Daisy
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 09:54:11 PM »
What a beautiful girl :luv:

Offline Helly D

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 10:17:35 PM »
She is lovely. If it wasn't for the fact Rosie is so old I would be very tempted.

Offline JohnK

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 06:10:51 AM »
She is lovely. If it wasn't for the fact Rosie is so old I would be very tempted.

Helly

If you met her, she is just a sweet little girl. If I didn't already have three, I'd have taken her home with me. She showered us with kisses  :luv: :luv:

Offline Mabels Mum

• Bella is caught out!
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 07:35:38 AM »
I shouldn't look at Many Tears' website - I just want to bring them all home and love them ph34r

Offline Helly D

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 07:19:50 PM »
I know the feeling. Although Rosie gets on with other dogs I think at nearly 15 1/2 I'd be worried about taking on a MT dog as when we lose her the MT dog may be really lost without a friend to rely on. I doubt they would let us adopt because of that reason.

Never mind - I'm sure someone will love her and make her world right again.

Offline JohnK

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 07:06:46 PM »
Dalia is now showing as reserved. This little dog deserves some quality time now and she has so much love to give.  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline Helly D

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 07:17:37 PM »
That's really good news. Hope it all works out for her and her new family.

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 09:30:11 AM »
showing re-available  :-\
helen & jarvis x