Author Topic: Springer Rescue Scotland - Sparky 2 year old working cocker  (Read 647 times)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Springer Rescue Scotland - Sparky 2 year old working cocker
« on: January 09, 2015, 11:21:38 PM »
My name is Sparky and I am a lively Working Cocker boy. I like my walks and getting my nose stuffed into a clump of rushes or grass. I pull a bit on the lead but that’s because I am just excited to chase down all the interesting smells. Anything with fur or feathers is for chasing. I walk well on an “Ancol” harness. I like my cuddles and fuss but I don’t like being left on my own so I would be happiest in a house where there are people around. I live with my foster brother at the moment and we get on well enough though we don’t share toys very well. Foster Dad says I had zero recall when I came in. I don’t know what that means I except that I didn’t know that they were calling my name! I am a clever boy though and I now respond to my name and I will come running to five pips on a whistle! Foster Dad also says that I am a real grump when being asked to do things I don’t want to do! I just know that I don’t like being prodded and poked so its probably best that I don’t go to a home with young children. I have been a wee bit pushed from pillar to post in the last couple of months so I need a loving home with an experienced owner who can continue to teach me good manners and help me settle in return I have a lot of love to given and will love sharing long walks with you.

For more details contact: ayrshire@springerrescuescotland.org

http://www.springerrescuescotland.org/family_homes.php
Maxine owned by Max & Harry