Author Topic: Paulie 4 Year Old Male @ ManyTears  (Read 1823 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Paulie 4 Year Old Male @ ManyTears
« on: December 13, 2019, 02:22:32 PM »
https://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=26359

03-10-19 Paulie is a 4 year old male Cocker Spaniel who has come to us from a breeder. He is a very handsome boy who doesn't want to approach you when you first meet him but once you pick him up he settles in you arms. He doesn't have the confidence to walk on a lead at the moment, when we tried this he found the experience very scary and spun in circles so he needs time and patience to help him with this along with house training. He will need a kind resident dog or dogs to help him in his new home.  A calm environment is a must for this boy as he needs to find his feet in this new world.

29-10-19 UPDATE
Paulie has been with us in foster for one week now and what a pleasure it is to have this little boy with us.  Cuddly, friendly to all my resident and foster dogs, house training going very well with few accidents, loves a cuddle and to be stroked and loves to play zoomies round our garden with a couple of my younger dogs here.
Paulie’s allowed me to groom him, bath him and clean his ears without any trouble at all. He is still a bit scared of the lead so we are continuing to build his confidence and trust in us and we will then start him lead walking again soon.
Paulie will need a playful dog his size, so that he can continue to enjoy being a playful boy and to give him confidence in lead walking, someone home with him to help his confidence and continue to help him enjoy his new life, and help him overcome his fear of the lead and the outside world that he knows very little of yet. Paulie is in foster in Norfolk .

30-11-19 UPDATE
Paulie has been with us in foster for one week now , what a pleasure it is to have this little boy with us, cuddly, friendly to all my resident and foster dogs, house training going very well with few accident.
Paulie loves a cuddle and to be stroked, and loves to play zoomies round our garden with a couple of my younger dogs here.
 He’s allowed me to groom him, bath him and clean his ears without any trouble at all. 
He is still a bit scared of the lead so we are continuing to build his confidence and trust in us and we will then start him lead walking again soon.  Paulie will need a playful dog his size, so that he can continue to enjoy being a playful boy and to give him confidence in lead  walking, someone home with him to help his confidence and continue to help him enjoy his new life, and help him overcome his fear of the lead and the outside world that he knows very little of yet  Paulie is in foster in Norfolk

04-12-19 UPDATE
Paulie or Ollie as he is known in foster is now walking on his lead and loving his walks, with his tail wagging and nose sniffing! He has come so far in only a few weeks from the scared little boy who came to foster. He is so loving with us and loves to snuggle up with me for a cuddle. He's so gentle and kind to all our resident and foster dogs.
This little boy is really enjoying his new life in a home! He is a happy, intelligent, fast learning, sweet natured boy who very quickly finds his hidden treats in his toys and is learning to play ball.
Wouldn’t it be brilliant for him to start 2020 with his new forever family? He will need playful fun loving dogs or a dog to be rehomed with and an owner home all day.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo