Author Topic: Looking to offer a loving forever home to Cocker Spaniel  (Read 640 times)

Offline Ladybug

Looking to offer a loving forever home to Cocker Spaniel
« on: September 26, 2009, 09:08:41 AM »
Hi

I am looking to rehome a Cocker Spaniel and wondered if anyone on here could help?  I would ideally prefer one under 3 years old but thats not to say I wouldnt consider other ages!

I have been looking for a rescue dog, and having spent time with Cockers who are owned by friends and people I have met recently, I just think they are adorable and would like to hold out for a Cocker! 

I live in a 3 bedroom house in Surrey with a small garden.....I do not work ful time at the moment, but when I do the dog will go to my parents house during the day who have a large 4 acre garden.  I have owned dogs all my life, and my last rescue German Shepherd was sadly put down 2 years ago and I really miss having a dog around!

If anyone can help I would be really grateful to hear from you!

Many thanks!

Angela

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
Re: Looking to offer a loving forever home to Cocker Spaniel
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »
Hello Angela,

I would say keep looking on this rescue thread there have been some gorgeous dogs looking for homes and a lot have recently been homed to COLers.

Good luck in your search and I hope your perfect doggie finds you soon. My mum has my 2 sometimes for doggy daycare she loves it.

best wishes
Sharon
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!