Author Topic: Lots of love waiting  (Read 728 times)

Offline jiw8207

Lots of love waiting
« on: October 05, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »
Hi everyone

My name is Julia and I am new to Cockers on line and am so glad that I found you all, I think the site is really wonderful, I have now registered with you, I would dearly love to re-home a rescue Cocker Spaniel or Cocker Spaniel cross up to the age of 3 years old but have a job to find one, I live in the Rhondda in Wales and at the mo my local Dogs re-homing centres haven't a lot of dogs available.  I had to have my Cocker cross put to sleep in May she was 13 years old and had a heart problem which only came to light about two months before she passed, she was my best friend and has left a gaping hole within our family, I also have a two year old Irish Wolfhound who misses her terribly, if anyone has any idea where I may be able to get a rescue Cocker from would they please let me know any info would be gratefully accepted.

Julia

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Re: Lots of love waiting
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
There is 4 Paws in Cardiff, and Many Tears and Lizzie's Barn near Llanelli. They all have cockers from time to time.
Good luck!
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline williamsmum

Re: Lots of love waiting
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »
Hi Julia. I have just found Cockers Online too, and think it's a fantastic site. I am also hoping to find a cocker girl in need of a forever home, so good luck with your search. It is so horrible losing a dog, and congratulations on your decision to rehome another. :luv: