Author Topic: Alli, 6yr Old Golden Girl at Many Tears  (Read 1605 times)

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
Alli, 6yr Old Golden Girl at Many Tears
« on: November 22, 2009, 03:57:05 PM »
Text and Images from ManyTears.co.uk

22-11-09 Alli is a 6 year old Cocker Spaniel. She and her sisters have been kept as breeding dogs and not lived in a house.  They have now been retired and are looking for lovely pet homes. We were told by the breeder that they fought if together but these 4 girls are getting along very well in pairs. They are braver and a little more confident around people than some of the breeding girls we take in but will still need a home with another dog.

PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home ex-breeding dogs where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company.  They get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up.

This dog is at the main rescue centre in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire.
  IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THIS DOG:
  Please read our adoption procedures before applying and complete the Adoption Form. You will be contacted within 24 hours. If successful you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. All our dogs are micro-chipped, inoculated and spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so. If you are adopting a puppy you will need to provide details of training classes in your area. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £150 for dogs at the centre. 

Offline SandraD

Re: Alli, 6yr Old Golden Girl at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 04:22:15 PM »
Another wonderfully stunning girl - I really shouldn't look on this board!  Good luck sweetheart. :luv:

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 04:32:57 PM »
Poor thing - she's beautiful :luv:

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 09:46:10 PM »
Reserved :banana: Good luck in your new home
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline PennyB

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »
I think Alli isn't reserved yet so have reopened
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 11:49:28 PM »
From the website

02-12-09 UPDATE
 I picked Alli up from the centre and she travelled back well in the car. Her tail does not stop wagging.  She loves having plenty of cuddles and fuss.  Alli is a very loving dog. Her toilet training is coming. She sleeps all night in the kitchen without a sound with my own dog. She has no food aggression but loves her food.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 12:51:00 AM »
Reserved :banana: Good luck in your new home
Oh it must have fallen through, sorry she was def reserved when i was checking on them :-\
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 06:10:02 PM »
From their website
08-12-09 UPDATE
  :luv: :luv: :luv:
 Well i saw a different side of Alli tonight as she came pounding out of the back door and started running around out the garden like a pup; it was so lovely to see she was having a funny 5 minutes . She is just adorable She is getting better going out on her lead on short walks. She loves having treats, Her toilet training is coming good. She bounces around the kitchen when it is food time. Her tail is always wagging.  She adores being around my toddler and follows wherever he is.

Being fostered in Swansea.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THIS DOG:
Please read our adoption procedures before applying and complete the Adoption Form. You will be contacted within 24 hours. If successful you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. All our dogs are micro-chipped, inoculated and spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so. If you are adopting a puppy you will need to provide details of training classes in your area. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £160 for our dogs in foster homes to help cover our costs. 
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 07:02:04 PM »
Just seen on MT that Alli is reserved  :D

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.