Author Topic: Jetta- cocker x pup at MT  (Read 1555 times)

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
Jetta- cocker x pup at MT
« on: December 17, 2009, 06:57:12 PM »

16-10-09 Jetta is a cocker cross pup.  She is around 4 months old and this picture so does not do her justice as she is beautiful. She is a little bewildered and scared but she is warming up to us all quickly. She will make a great friend - possibly a great midi agility dog and will I know bring a lot of pleasure to some lucky person.

This dog is at the main rescue centre in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire.
  IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THIS DOG:
  Please read our adoption procedures before applying and complete the Adoption Form. You will be contacted within 24 hours. If successful you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. All our dogs are micro-chipped, inoculated and spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so. If you are adopting a puppy you will need to provide details of training classes in your area. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £150 for dogs at the centre. 

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline mcphee

Re: Jetta- cocker x pup at MT
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »
What a poppet. She looks a bit startled, but no doubt will generate a lot of interest.

Offline gorgeouspoppy

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 07:27:34 PM »
She is a cutie :luv: 
Hope she doesn't wait too long on her forever home.
(Unfortunately MT had over 80 dogs in on Monday + quite a few pups too.  They still havent listed them all on their site yet!)
Jo, Poppy, Misty + Kinda.xx

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 07:29:22 PM »
(Unfortunately MT had over 80 dogs in on Monday + quite a few pups too.  They still havent listed them all on their site yet!)

I thought there was even more than usual, the list is massive  :-\

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline gorgeouspoppy

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 07:33:27 PM »
Yes - they had a trip to Ireland to get most of these dogs as they were unwanted + at pounds (even the pups). 
They have 2 gorgeous spaniel cross puppys in as well as this little sweetie :luv:
They have been desperately trying to get these little pups into foster homes. Glad I am too far away! :005:
Jo, Poppy, Misty + Kinda.xx

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »

What a little sweetie  :luv: :luv:

Its totally shocking how many dogs are coming into rescue.  :o :'(

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 08:10:46 PM »
Oh my  :luv: wish I wasn't working so I could help with fostering but after Christmas hols we would be back to not being there 3 days a week  :'(  My parents take Molly but they have already said they won't take any fosters for me :( I am really missing fostering it is so worthwhile - if anyone is thinking about it go for it!!! :D
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 08:12:54 PM »
and this is the season for Oldie throw outs to be replaced by a 'new' pup...so sad  :'(
helen & jarvis x

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 08:28:24 PM »
She is gorgeous  :luv: Hopefully she'll have a home in no time.

I had a look at the MT site and can't get over how many little faces there are - its so sad  :'(

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:13 PM »
and this is the season for Oldie throw outs to be replaced by a 'new' pup...so sad  :'(

Yes we are seeing quite a few older dogs in SRS just now...tho none give that as the reason.  :-\
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 11:25:27 PM »
Yes - they had a trip to Ireland to get most of these dogs as they were unwanted + at pounds (even the pups). 
They have 2 gorgeous spaniel cross puppys in as well as this little sweetie :luv:
They have been desperately trying to get these little pups into foster homes. Glad I am too far away! :005:

I'm working over xmas (Boo!) and plus we're in South Wales, otherwise I would have othered to foster over the xmas break. If there is a dog that's desperate for a fosterer after xmas fel free to pm me.

Poor Jetta does look a little startled  :luv: :luv: Suprise suprise I love her, but mean Dean (OH, who's nickname will be sticking) says no!  >:(

Offline mcphee

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 05:39:29 AM »

I'm working over xmas (Boo!) and plus we're in South Wales, otherwise I would have othered to foster over the xmas break. If there is a dog that's desperate for a fosterer after xmas fel free to pm me.

Poor Jetta does look a little startled  :luv: :luv: Suprise suprise I love her, but mean Dean (OH, who's nickname will be sticking) says no!  >:(
That's a shame because Handsome Harvey could have shown her a thing or too about life, love and cockerdom, I am sure!