Author Topic: NESSR Pippa & Smudge Blue Roan Sisters  (Read 3429 times)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
NESSR Pippa & Smudge Blue Roan Sisters
« on: August 22, 2010, 10:36:01 PM »
Copied from NESSR Site
http://www.nessr.net/smf/index.php?topic=17850.0

These two delightfull girls have just come into NESSR,,and to be honest should be in a new home as soon as we can sort it,,

As I have no paperwork with them,,and the girls were handed in by the owners son,,,I feel these two are more 5 yo ,very young looking girls,,,and aprt from needing a trim,,these girls are in lovely condition,,

The girls are in Northumberland,,and will be rehomed together,,

Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Eve

• Donator
    • www.yvonnehughes.co.uk
Re: NESSR Pippa & Smudge Blue Roan Sisters
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 10:38:08 PM »
They look somewhat bewildered, bless them.

Offline SimonandMandy

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 08:47:11 AM »
These 2 girls are now being fostered in Wakefield and I cannot tell you how lovely they are, so much so that they only way they are now described is the 2 lovelies  :luv:  Neither have any issues except needing to lose a little bit of weight and both settled very quickly.  They take everything in their stride and all they ask is for as many cuddles as you can give but again they are happy to share with others too.  They have been great with all persons met and other dogs although Smudge is not always so keen on younger or bad mannered dogs and will give a telling off when deserved, both came to a flyball tournament on Saturday where they took everything in their stride and behaved like perfect angels all day so not phased by much.

Both are fantastic on lead, don't pull at all, good off lead although Pippa likes to have a bit more of an explore and sometimes has cocker deafness although will eventually return.  Neither are swimmers or mud monsters so perfect for that home who isn't so keen on daily showers  :D 

I will try to get some up to date photos of the lovelies, here are a couple the day after they arrived with us enjoying their first full run...

Pippa

Smudge

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 08:55:02 AM »
Hi, I can add that these 2 are gorgeous :luv:  Odie and I visited them on Friday and they tolerated my bouncy pup quite well :luv: 

Both just wanted tons of cuddles (which I naturally supplied :005:) they were very friendly, happy girls (it was very tempting ph34r).  I'm sure they'll be snapped up quickly!  Lesley  :D
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline SimonandMandy

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 03:18:35 PM »
Well I have to eat my words today, Pippa has decided that it is more fun to stay close and both thought swimming would be worth a try... As you can see in the first photo they are very close sisters, never a bicker between them

Smudge was extra proud that she got the ball before the boys...

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 05:04:03 PM »
Looks like they are having a rare ole time with you.

They look gorgeous - hope they find their home together soon.  :luv:  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 05:18:38 PM »
Beautiful girls  :luv: hopefully they won't be waiting long  :blink:

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 08:19:54 PM »
They are just gorgeous, look to be having a great time with you  :luv: :luv:

Hopefully they'll find their forever home together very soon - tho it certainly looks no hardship staying with you  ;)

Lisa
x
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline SimonandMandy

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 06:16:52 PM »
They are just gorgeous, look to be having a great time with you  :luv: :luv:

Looks like they are having a rare ole time with you.

Don't be fooled, these girls are just happy girls and a very rare find... they have a fabulous bond and never a cross word between them - most of their day is spent asleep on top of each other, they even like to share their dinner...

These girls are still waiting for their forever home, and hopefully not overlooked because there are 2 of them - they really are no more trouble than 1 just guaranteed twice the cuddles  :luv: :luv:

Offline tillydog

• Site Member
  • Rommel & Lady
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 04:56:34 PM »
Aww bless them  :luv: Hope they're not waiting too much longer.

Offline SimonandMandy

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 05:38:24 PM »
Still looking and I really don't understand why  :dunno:  These girls are just fab, happy to live with others, seem fine with a cat, fantastic with people of all ages as they are so gentle, first cockers I have ever looked after than walk beautifully on lead and are pretty good off lead, just can't fault them...

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »
I have to admit, I would have thought they would have been snapped up too :dunno:  They were so adorable and friendly :luv:  Hope it's not the fact that there are 2 of them that's putting people off.  Fingers crossed for them both.  Lesley x
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline sitdownshep

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 10:43:29 AM »
I would just love these two but with already having a old blind deaf & daft collie who is not very good on his old legs OH thinks it might be too much to take on another two dogs at the moment :(
tricia

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »
Are these girls still looking for their forever home? I can't see them on the NESSR site anymore  :-\
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 04:25:07 PM »
Pleased to say these girls have found their new home  :D
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.