Author Topic: forthglade frozen supplier  (Read 749 times)

Offline Wightpaws

• Site Member
  • Wightroche Magical Knight
forthglade frozen supplier
« on: March 20, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »
Hi

I have been in contact with some wholesale companies to supply Forthglade frozen, however both companies I have contacted, have not wanted to let us have supplies, one has said that being 2 hours away form them is too far for the food to travel (even though we have brought frozen food back with us from Derby and it remain frozen, so started laughing at that excuse) and the 2nd supplier, informed us that they would have to travel to their supplier in Swindon (they are in oxon) and weren't sure when they would be able to do so - absolute rubbish.

My question does anyone know of a supplier who can supply cases of the forzen forthglade meats within 2-3 hours drive of Hampshire.

All help would be really appreciated.

Cheryl
cheryl, owned by Snops, Rocks, Pebbles and Ruby Roo

Offline hovis

• Site Member
    • www.kasordoncockers.com
Re: forthglade frozen supplier
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 10:25:54 PM »
..........................have you tried Berriewood wholesale???
Your dog is your friend, partner & defender. You are his life, love & leader. He will be yours, faithful & true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Offline Wightpaws

• Site Member
  • Wightroche Magical Knight
Re: forthglade frozen supplier
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 11:13:05 AM »
Yep. they only carry one variety of the Forthglade frozen and there meats more mince that forthglade which is the b*****.  I wanted to get some from TPMS, but they aren't taking any customers at the mo, due to "meat shortages"......
cheryl, owned by Snops, Rocks, Pebbles and Ruby Roo