Author Topic: Wireless keyboard  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
Wireless keyboard
« on: February 04, 2009, 10:23:05 PM »
Anyone know of a good site for a cheap wireless keyboard,cheapest i have seen is £35
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

QuietScribe

Re: Wireless keyboard
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 10:25:18 PM »

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 10:34:21 PM »
Have you tried a supermarket?  Asda had some cheap wireless ones I think.

Theres one on dabs.com for around £15
http://www.dabs.com/productlist.aspx?NavigationKey=11117&NavigationKey=42410000&NavigationKey=4294959998&CategorySelectedId=11117&PageMode=1&PageOffset=0&RecordOffset=0#Paging

We did look on dabs thanks,but i am such a dope  ph34r ,i want a wireless one with the roller ball thingy on the right hand of the keyboard instead of a separate mouse  :shades:
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

QuietScribe

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 10:35:49 PM »
I havnt seen that type of wireless.  Iv been using this old wired one for years  :005:

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 10:38:20 PM »
Dont buy them! I got one with a new comp at xmas and HATE it. Constantly makes mistakes and adds extra letters. As the batteries weaken so does the typing ability. Takes me twice the time to write posts. Have been back and corrected this one twice now! Rage!  >:D

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

QuietScribe

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 10:46:54 PM »
I am happy with my wired ones.  It has a long cable, so I don't really have any issues with distance.  I did hear that wireless ones could be like that though, but thought they would have gotten better by now.  Obviously not!

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »
 :005: hmmmm that should be interesting then,its for my 15yr old son.

We want to put our old pc in his room for msn access,and he is cramped for space so thought that type of keyboard would be good  :huh:

15yr old-moods-dodgey keyboard=trouble  :005:

QuietScribe

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 10:53:16 PM »
I curerntly have my computer sitting down the side of the sofa with the monitor on a small table in front of me, and my keyboard tilted against the leg of it.  The wire doens't cause any real space issues with me.