Author Topic: youtube and internet problem  (Read 1121 times)

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
youtube and internet problem
« on: June 12, 2009, 01:27:26 PM »
My laptop’s driving me mad >:D. Yesterday I began having problems with youtube, it keeps stopping and starting whenever I try to watch a video. it was working perfectly fine before then :huh:. Internet explorer doesn‘t seem to be as fast as usual either. I’ve deleted all the cookies etc, is there anything else I can do? I’ll be grateful for any advice :D

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Re: youtube and internet problem
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
I wonder if it was a problem with the Youtube site as I tried to watch the link on here about the father & son and it kept freezing up on me. I gave up in the end.  :-\

Offline EddieP

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 03:51:50 PM »
I'd try and give it another go in case the site itself was under heavy load and so being slow. If your machine seems slow you might want to run a defrag on the hard drive which should help to speed things up in general. Let me know if you want any help on how to do this.
Ed, Jo and Alfie

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 09:36:53 PM »
The computer seems to be fine, it’s just the internet…. It’s taking ages to load up the photos being posted on COL and now I cannot even get onto the youtube website (it comes up with a 502 Server Error :huh:). I have a wireless internet connection and the house phone line is really crackly so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it? I'm completely hopeless at this :lol:

x In memory of Barney x