Author Topic: Sorting my favourites out  (Read 932 times)

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
Sorting my favourites out
« on: August 01, 2010, 12:53:24 PM »
I have so many things stored in my favourites, but there is no order to them which is driving me crazy  >:(

Is there a way to see the whole list on full screen? I can only see the little screen that I click on and then I drag each one to move them into categories.

I'm guessing I could do it alphabetical by clicking on something, but I want them in categories of most used at the top then going down into shops. estate agents, forums, holidays, etc etc.

Can anyone help, it's taking me ages at the moment!

Offline Mrs T

• Donator
  • Harry 30/6/94-11/1/10
Re: Sorting my favourites out
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 02:27:02 PM »
Hi Vicki.

If you go to My Computer or Windows Explorer you should find a 'Favourites' folder under your name eg mine is a subfolder in 'Pat'.   The folder can then be expanded and you will see your favourites listed and be able to sort them more easily.   You can also copy the list to a memory stick which will provide a back up and also enable you to copy them to another pc/laptop.   I did this when I bought a new PC and a laptop and it saved me having to create a new list. 

Hope this helps.

Pat

Phoebe went to the Bridge on 25/11/2012   :luv:

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 03:19:40 PM »
Click on Favourites > down to Organise Favourite.  You can then make folders for your various categories, e.g. Shopping, Estate Agents etc.

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 05:10:36 PM »
Fantastic thank you, I've just sorted it  :D