Author Topic: Zoomies...  (Read 1685 times)

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
Zoomies...
« on: January 19, 2013, 10:29:05 PM »
I've been watching everyone's snow videos of cockers doing plenty of zoomie times in the snow!  :lol:

Something that makes me laugh is how when they do zoomies, they look like a video being fast forwarded and it always makes me laugh  :005:
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline Sarah/G

• Donator
Re: Zoomies...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 10:38:39 PM »
Brodie did 200 zoomies around the garden before bed tonight.
Crazy cocker, chaos boy.....  :luv:
Sarah & Brodie.

www.whatthewoof.co.uk       "Now live"

Offline LottieLu

• Maisie ♡
    • Working Glass Jewellery
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 09:33:55 PM »
I stood chatting in the snow in the park this eve with a lovely guy and his Staffie. Frustrated having realised the Staffie just wasn't going to take her up on all the play-bow bait and come play, Maisie commenced the zoomies all around the park.

The look on that guys face was priceless. Clearly not something he had ever seen before.

He turned to me incredulous as she looped us and looped us maniacally, with found effects. Does she often do that he said  :lol2:

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 09:54:21 PM »
I stood chatting in the snow in the park this eve with a lovely guy and his Staffie. Frustrated having realised the Staffie just wasn't going to take her up on all the play-bow bait and come play, Maisie commenced the zoomies all around the park.

The look on that guys face was priceless. Clearly not something he had ever seen before.

He turned to me incredulous as she looped us and looped us maniacally, with found effects. Does she often do that he said  :lol2:

And then we wonder where they get their hyper reputation from?
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline NotanotherAlfie!

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 11:12:51 AM »
By Zoomies do you mean when they bury their head in the snow and go round in circles on their side?  We call this Alfie's version of a snow angel.

Offline montydavies

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 12:08:25 PM »
I'm amazed that the Staffie owner hadn't seen this before. I gt
Rew up with a Staffie and every day we had what we called 'feet up at 5', when she would streak round the house like a greyhound foe half an hour, then collapse in a heap till the morning, she did this every day until age 7, when arthritis set in  :'(