Author Topic: "a few things your dog couldnt care less about"  (Read 7317 times)

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
Re: "a few things your dog couldnt care less about"
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 05:34:29 PM »
Charlie couldn't care less if he's just had a bath, he rolls round in the mud anyway  >:(

Also doesn't care about how many teensy tiny pieces of tissue are now stuck in the carpet after ripping up toilet roll  ::)

Millie

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 05:49:56 PM »
Mikey and Herbie couldn't care less that they do all of the above, Herbie doesn't care about doing naughty things and getting told off for them cause he still does them, he also doesn't care about the fact that he likes licking Ronalds private parts  :005:

And does Ronald care less about that...?  :005:

Ronald doesn't care  ph34r :005:
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 06:25:28 PM »
These are great  :005: :005: :005:

Keep them comin'  :shades:

Nancy couldn't care less that it isnt very hygenic to take your chicken wing into bed with you, thats where she likes to eat it ::) ( and I do mean her own bed before anyone freaks out not mine!! :005:)

Offline EmC

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 06:52:21 PM »

Jarvis couldn't care less that when he stands all over me it actually hurts, that he is not allowed on the sofa with muddy feet and that when you put his toys in his box you are actually trying to tidy up and will proceed to take them all back out again.

Oh, and belching like a man  :005:

Emma and Jarvis

Offline sharesy

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 06:55:38 PM »
Kalli couldn't care less when I go out, as long as she get a smacko. :005: She is pleased to see me when I come home though. :lol:

Offline Cayley

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 07:25:55 PM »
Mine couldn't care less who is stood near them when they have a shake after being in water  :005:.
Cayley.

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 08:03:12 PM »
my dogs couldnt care less that when there humans go to the toilet they actually might like privacy, rolo has mastered the art of sneaking in and hiding behind the loo until the unsuspecting human has sat down THEN he appears waggly bum a wiggling, looking extremely pleased with himself. how he stands the OH's odours Ill never know.. mind you he is the dog that rolled in a decaying whale. a bit of mr mike stink is probably like rosepetals in rolos world. he can fairly give visitors a bit of a start... Oh for lino.!!

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 08:12:52 PM »
Mine don't care who is at the door!
EVERYONE needs barking at, cos it's fun!!!!  :D

Not even gonna go there with the toilet thing  ph34r  ;)   :lol:
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 08:19:17 PM »
Fern couldn't care less that Oh has two mugs of coffee and is climbing the stairs when she decides to use it as a race track to get to me before he does in the morning :005:

She also doesn't care that it's my head she jumps on to wake me up then proceede to get under the covers and wash my feet :embarassed:

Offline debbie321

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 09:08:39 PM »
Ben couldn't care less about recall (me doing the most stupid things trying to get him to come back to me) unless he knows for sure that I have CAT BISCUITS .............. the latest in the line of treats to die for!!!!

Offline dood

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 09:34:06 PM »
Poppy couldn't care less that I have actually washed my ears already and that the carpet really didn't need a sick  :005:stain on it.....

Sam and Poppy xxx

Offline scooby's mum

• Site Member
  • Scooby & Misty's Mum
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 09:52:16 PM »
Scooby couldn't care less about digging on my pale gold (very expensive I hasten to add) Dorma bedding  >:D

Especially, with wet, muddy paws  :005:
Love Joanne, Misty & Scooby

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 09:53:43 PM »
Alfie couldn't care less who sees him licking his bits, if they need licking they need licking  ph34r

He also couldn't care less about muddy paw prints on the floors, sofa or beds; about the fact that I spend a fortune on toys for him which he promptly rips to pieces; about that fact that the cat needs to eat too when he's sneakily eating the cat's dinner; about the fact that I barely have a pair of socks left, just a random collection of odd ones.... I could go on!!  :lol: :lol:

The best bit is though he couldn't care less who else is in the house when I'm there, it's always me he wants to be with  :luv: :luv: :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 10:54:19 PM »
sasha couldn't care less about eating a bloody bone on my bed complete with cream duvet.
sasha couldn't care less about shredding the mail as it comes through the door.
sasha doesn't care less about chewing the zip off ellies soft crate allowing her to escape
sasha doesn't care less about showing ellie how to remove the wallpaper of the landing
Ellie couldn't care less about shoving sasha out of the way so she can pinch her dinner, {but growls like a goodun if sasha goes near hers]

To be perfectly honest they couldn't care less about any of the naughty things they do
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline lyn

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 12:56:55 AM »
paddy couldn't care less if the lovely giant frog he found is dead he still hid it in the crate >:D
ellie couldn't care less that the said giant dead frog was under her while she had a nap and now she stinks to high heaven.
ellie WILL care less in the morning when i bath her.
paddy couldn't care less that i am in the bath when he jumps in.
ellie couldn't care less when the coffee is spilt all over me when she jumps onto my lap.nor that the beautiful plants in the garden are all dead coz she has squashed them.paddy couldn't care less that i just washed the big windows again and he has slobbered all over them again.i could be writing this all night