Author Topic: 2 year old or puppy -dont know what to do-SHES STAYING  (Read 4510 times)

Offline minimoo

• Donator
Re: 2 year old or puppy -dont know what to do-SHES STAYING
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2008, 10:47:11 PM »
Aww, sounds like Nelly has fallen on her feet and you were made for each other.  :D  I agree, once she learns how much fun life can be, she may become a bit less obsessed with food  ::)
dont you nelly her  :005: she will be officially ella , by monday-- her old owners are meeting me tomorrow at 9.30 to go on a final walk with us AND my OH (soft s**t  :luv:) said if i want the puppy as well i can have it , but i dont know if i can handle 4 dogs at once , truthfully, but hes such a  :angel: he will let me have anything i want  ph34r, IM A SPOILT BRAT  :D :D :D
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2008, 07:30:01 AM »
I'm pleased to hear that Nel (or Ella) is staying.

(Incidentally, I have a Nelly who is also a rescue doglet - I didn't choose the name, but it suits her)

I look forward to seeing photos :)

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »
Aww, sounds like Nelly has fallen on her feet and you were made for each other.  :D  I agree, once she learns how much fun life can be, she may become a bit less obsessed with food  ::)
dont you nelly her  :005: she will be officially ella , by monday-- her old owners are meeting me tomorrow at 9.30 to go on a final walk with us AND my OH (soft s**t  :luv:) said if i want the puppy as well i can have it , but i dont know if i can handle 4 dogs at once , truthfully, but hes such a  :angel: he will let me have anything i want  ph34r, IM A SPOILT BRAT  :D :D :D

I wish I had an OH like yours, there's nothing wrong with being a spoilt brat if you can get away with it  :005:
Good luck with Ella.