Author Topic: I iz deeeeepresssed  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
I iz deeeeepresssed
« on: December 29, 2010, 11:48:30 AM »
My Daddy iz gorn into hospitul today coz he has the arthuritis and his spine is krumbled and he has to have fizzeo 2 'elp him.... so me aunteee Jane has come to stay wiv us coz Mum has to be at the work fing...well I is kwite parshall to lyin on me Dad of the mornin and givin me famuusss cocker snog  :luv:

I iz missin me Daddy so much alreeeeeady that I iz now gorn in me crate and I dont wanna come out...not even when auntee Jane is try to give me the chicken pieces  :'(

Am finkin its gonna be a looooooong 2 weeks wiv out me Daddy  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Bluebell

• Limited Member
Re: I iz deeeeepresssed
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 12:03:48 PM »
Awwwww Popiee, de tym wil fli bi an yr Dadee wil soon be bak, wiv a bettr bak, so yoo can go on moor fishin twips wiv im an Tessssss  ;)

Oi am shur antee Jane wil spoil yoo wotten, an of corse yr luvly mum :luv:

lotz uf luff
Antee Lill an Cuz Teva  :luv:  :luv:
xxxx

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 01:08:49 PM »
Your poor daddy will be missing you too......................he will be fretting for his cocker cuddles.

He'll be back before you know it, and you can give lots of TLC (tender lovin' cocker).  :luv: :luv:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 01:22:45 PM »
Awww Poppy.... Maggie sends your lots of extra special cuddles and said "Wememba, e iz missin u moor! U stil got u's rntie Jane and mummie to cudel wiv... I dont fink dey let cudels in dospital! Saiv up da cudels and giv dem to im wen e's bak ome!"  :luv: :luv:
 :bigarmhug:'s from me as well to you Poppy and your mum....

Sending lots of positive vibes from over here that it all goes well  :luv:

Lisa & Maggie
xxx
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 02:36:51 PM »
Awwwww Poppy  :'(  Lots of  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Jennie...thinking of you all, especially Martin (your now fiance :luv:) & will be keeping fingers/paws/toes crossed for some improvement with Martin at his hospital stay.  :bigarmhug:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 04:52:10 PM »
Aww Poppy I nose jus ow yu feels.  My daddy is wetired and we is togever all de time.   Wen he went in de ospital I wos vewy upsettered, but I wos vewy eggsited when he come ome agen.  I is shore yore daddy is missin yu to.

Lots of wuffs & wags, 

Ellie.

Offline Cath

• Site Member
  • Breagh
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 06:25:56 PM »
Awww bless  :luv: ven ur daddy getz bak juzt u tink ov all da qvality timez zo vill ave den, opin da time pazzez qvicly for you  :-*

Murron

Nothing beats the unconditional love of our doey eyed spaniels.
Cath, Breagh, Caoimhe and my angel at the bridge Milly.

Offline BabyB

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 06:40:38 PM »
aw Poppy, yaw dadz wil b baks in na tyme wee iz shaw of dat.
 :-* :-* Henry, Katie and Dylan  :luv: :luv: :luv:
Mummy loves her angels - but they're not angels all the time - They love to chew and charge about - but mummy doesn't mind

Offline dogsgalore

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 08:55:24 PM »
Aw Poppy, you need to be big and brave to help your daddy get better ultra quick then he can get home to cuddle you and you can give him extra wet sloppy snogs.   :luv: :luv:
Kath, Skye plus Jock and Millie

[img]

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 11:34:30 PM »
wight now my fwend - yoos got to be a good girl for da mummee cos da daddees gettin da medacins to get betta - my mummee haz lots of fizzeeo wiv her whiskeeo and it's not so bad -she do larfs lots when she does gets it  :005:    untie jane is da fwend person & wuvs you - if you show her where da tweats are - twain her to give dem to you - hoomans are easy to twain - you could twain her to give you dem cuddewls till da daddy gets back too.
did you know Poppee dat we is takin da hoomans for a walk soon - you must bwing your mum wady cos she does need a walk wiv da big sista Tess - yoo know how da hoomans gets if dey don't get da walks ...can you bwing her  :luv:
I wuvs you & want to give you da big cuddewls ......... & yor stwange collar fing too - maybe da daddee man will need it when he dus come back  :005:
Tinker & mummee & da sista fing  :005: :luv:
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!