Author Topic: .... or I don't love it when ....  (Read 3302 times)

Offline siam

• Site Member
.... or I don't love it when ....
« on: February 14, 2011, 10:39:11 AM »
 ... like today - Alfie has decided that spring is in the air and been vigorously digging in the flower bed, scattering earth and stones all over the grass then came in and deposited kibble size dollops of mud all over my newly Dysoned hall carpet!  >:D (My mid term hol treat!)

Offline Pudding

• Donator
  • Bob My Love My Life
Re: .... or I don't love it when ....
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 10:48:56 AM »
oh the joy's of owning a Cocker  :005:

Offline kerrie

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 10:51:15 AM »
I dont love it when they decide to present me with a pair of knickers out the dirty washing basket when we have visitors  >:D

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 10:54:48 AM »
... I don't love it when when they do disgusing things with poo or dead animals... :020: I can handle everything else :shades:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline kerrie

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 11:00:43 AM »
... I don't love it when when they do disgusing things with poo or dead animals... :020: I can handle everything else :shades:
me too, i cant handle driving home in the car when they have rolled in poo :020:

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 11:04:06 AM »
I don't love it when Ellie continuously drops hard objects on the kitchen tiles (swear she just loves the sound).  Had to stop letting her have any recreational bones as she would just drop them over and over again.
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 11:10:01 AM »
I don't love it when Odie manages to find that 1 elusive tissue (usually used  :020:) that I've missed >:(  He likes nothing better than shredding tissue after tissue :lol2:  Why pay for Kongs etc when all you need is a man(dog) sized box of Kleenex :005:
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 11:10:13 AM »
I don't love it when I sit down clutching a cuppa tea and before I can blink I have a cocker on my knee and hot tea all over me  >:(

Or when Im lying in bed and Glen comes to give me kisses but sits on my hair so I can't even turn my head away without risk of being scalped   :o

Or when I yawn and they see that as an excuse to move in for a frenchie.  ph34r
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline NickyT

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 11:21:15 AM »
I don't love it when Odie manages to find that 1 elusive tissue (usually used  :020:) that I've missed >:(  He likes nothing better than shredding tissue after tissue :lol2:  Why pay for Kongs etc when all you need is a man(dog) sized box of Kleenex :005:

Same here...tissues, loo rolls and stuffing/fluff out of everything drives me nutty lol.

I hate it when I have lovely sparkly clean freshly mopped floors and they decide to do the dirtiest things in the garden, like digging or finding the only wet spot and then come hurtling thru the house  >:(

Offline Black Red + Yellow

• Inactive
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 11:27:15 AM »
when Finn likes to makes snow >:(  He decides occasionally when he has laid claim to Miss Willow's bed that he will remove all the stuffing for her......then lays in the alpha roll position as still as can be with all the fluff stuck between his paws and on his hooter pretending it wasn't him...................flamming cheek :lol2:

Offline siam

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 11:29:22 AM »
I don't love it when Odie manages to find that 1 elusive tissue (usually used  :020:) that I've missed >:(  He likes nothing better than shredding tissue after tissue :lol2:  Why pay for Kongs etc when all you need is a man(dog) sized box of Kleenex :005:

Same here...tissues, loo rolls and stuffing/fluff out of everything drives me nutty lol.

same here - the used Kleenex tissues seem to be very high ranking!! :005:

Offline robdb

• Breagha and Mollie
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 11:39:10 AM »
I got around the tissue/toilet paper shredding stage by letting Mollie have the cardboard centre of the toilet roll.  She doesn't shred these, just walks around with it in her mouth looking chuffed with herself.  She now knows when the toilet roll is nearly finished and waits patiently for the centre roll.  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Mollie and Breagha xx

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 12:18:29 PM »
I got around the tissue/toilet paper shredding stage by letting Mollie have the cardboard centre of the toilet roll.  She doesn't shred these, just walks around with it in her mouth looking chuffed with herself.  She now knows when the toilet roll is nearly finished and waits patiently for the centre roll.  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Odie's had the toilet roll centres from day 1 too, hasn't stopped his fetish for shredding tissues though :lol2:  He even found one on his walk this morning, would not give it up, even for a treat :o
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Mel

• Donator
  • Owned and chomped by Taliesin the Bard.
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 12:27:01 PM »
His perpetual barking at nothing.  ph34r

Ripping the post in a nano second and grabbing the post from my hand after sitting and staying and being treated. >:D

Chomping my arm just above and below my elbow because I've ignored him.

Demanding my dinner after he has just eaten a huge dinner himself.

And tissues. Ian Dunbar always talks about tissue ripping so it must be very common.

Niki used to sit in the eyeline of the TV rocking from side to side when he wanted to go out or wanted attention.

Keli used to sleep on and crush important papers. He never did learn but I think he did it just to wind me up. And he was a rubbish raider >:D
Kelynen Mister Bojangles 17th March 1997 - 29th January 2010

”Come on Stink-woo, time for bubbyes. End of days now my poppety.”

Free Cake!

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 12:47:31 PM »
.... when they eat dead things on the beach before you can stop them and then decide they want to sit on your knee happily farting away in their sleep, or wanting to kiss you when they are awake.... and when it is pouring it down outside and they decide that they cannot find the right stop to 'go' in the garden and insist on investigationg every nook and cranny before deciding they dont need to go after all >:D >:D................
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce