Author Topic: Bella the cocker on Woman's Hour today  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
Re: Bella the cocker on Woman's Hour today
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 04:24:05 PM »
Ours have the freedom of the house, have to confess.  And, they are cleaner than some humans..............when they go for walks, their paws and fur are cleaned thoroughly on return............they have regular flea treatment, worming.............and they smell gorgeous, because I buy lovely smelly stuff for their fur........ :005: :005:

But, although they are allowed in our room at night...................they prefer to go to their individual beds to sleep.

It is such an individual thing, isn't it?  We all love of doglets................but, there are limits for all of us.
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline ESB

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 05:43:08 PM »
My Oh would flip >:(

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2011, 06:41:26 PM »
Absolutely.  Muck never hurt anyone :005:  I sticky roller my bed every day and I bought a queen size bed so we could all fit in it.  A night without my girls?  Unthinkable! 
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2011, 07:04:18 PM »
Maggie sleeps on the bed  ph34r No guarding issues here - she couldn't care less who's in it! And that sounds all wrong  :005:

:005: :005:

Dallas doesn't really sleep on the bed much - he chooses to sleep curled up beside Vegas's ashes  ph34r

Disney is a whole other story! He waits patiently for me to get settled then he comes up and lies with his head on the pillow until the lights go out. Then he nudges my arm so that I lift the covers so he can get under - then he snuggles up in the back of my legs and there he stays until morning (unless it's really hot weather and then he comes out after about half an hour  :005: ).  I love having him there but the amount of times I've woken up in the middle of the night with cramp cos I can't move my legs!  >:D :005:
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »
he snuggles up in the back of my legs and there he stays until morning (unless it's really hot weather and then he comes out after about half an hour  :005: ).  I love having him there but the amount of times I've woken up in the middle of the night with cramp cos I can't move my legs!  >:D :005:

:005: :005:

I have the same problem with my cats - I sometimes wake up thinking I am paralysed as I have a cat on either side and one between my knees pinning me to the bed  ph34r :lol2:
Julie and Watson