Author Topic: Being picked up  (Read 3241 times)

Offline BabyB

Re: Being picked up
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 07:24:51 PM »
Kali loves it when her Dad is doing the picking.  Lyla hates it.  Even when she barks to get up on the couch, when you actually lift her she growls and barks at you.  Cracks me up every time!

:005: :005: :005: the cheek of that girl  :005:

She is yours.....I will send her down.....or up, wherever you are!!
She was due to come to me in Dorset a few weeks back, but Parcel Force have yet to deliver.
I'll pop a jiffy bag in the post - honest  ;)
Mummy loves her angels - but they're not angels all the time - They love to chew and charge about - but mummy doesn't mind

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 12:05:58 PM »
Luis is the one who loves being picked up.  If you stand too close to someone, or he suspects a cuddle is going on...............he's there, yelping to be picked up.  The other two like cuddles, but not so much being pick up. 
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »
Annie loves it, but then she is a very cuddly cocker. Jeff is all stiff and jerky and just kind of sticks out everywhere if you pick him up  :-\

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 03:24:16 PM »
Paisley LOVES her "pick ups"!  she will lie upside down in my arms like a sleeping baby or on my hip with her legs around my waist and holds on with one arm over my shoulder like a toddler and I can carry her around like it for ages while I'm tidying up or cooking dinner etc!  She has total trust in me when I'm holding her and I can hold her upside down almost and she just lies there in my arms!  :luv:

Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline blind oldie

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2011, 08:49:40 PM »
Soots hated getting picked up at first, but a gradual process from gorund to air and he loves it now ;)

Offline DarceyTheDog

• Shutterbugs of shadwell
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2011, 09:01:26 PM »
Darcey doesn't show a dislike for it but she doesn't ask to be picked up either.
Katie, Darcey and Mitsy