Author Topic: .... or I don't love it when ....  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
Re: .... or I don't love it when ....
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »
I don't love it when Ellie continuously drops hard objects on the kitchen tiles (swear she just loves the sound).  Had to stop letting her have any recreational bones as she would just drop them over and over again.

Or on your feet!  :012:

Millie

Offline Ellie

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 08:11:56 PM »
I don't love it when Daisy steals my rollerball pens and lies low in her bed and chomps them to smithereens while I'm distracted ....

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 10:43:49 AM »
I think the main thing my lot do which drives me mad is the ripping of paper/tissue, you just can't believe that such a small piece of paper/tissue can make so much mess!  :005:

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 11:08:15 AM »
I think the main thing my lot do which drives me mad is the ripping of paper/tissue, you just can't believe that such a small piece of paper/tissue can make so much mess!  :005:
I think thats my biggest bug bear too >:( ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline siam

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 11:44:33 AM »
I think thats my biggest bug bear too >:( ;)

It's a hard one - but given Alfie is an expert paper shredder AND muck spreader (indoors), I would rather clear up the paper!  :005:

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »
.........I don't like the noise of the three of them going mad when anyone comes to the door.

Have tried all the training tips, but am still failing at controlling this madness.  :huh:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 12:05:05 PM »
.........I don't like the noise of the three of them going mad when anyone comes to the door.

Have tried all the training tips, but am still failing at controlling this madness.  :huh:

Yes I have that problem (the only plus is that if its a salesman they don't tend to hang around)
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 12:26:52 PM »

Yes I have that problem (the only plus is that if its a salesman they don't tend to hang around)

That's one of the good sides of it, hey??? :005:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline montydavies

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 01:58:37 PM »
I don't love it when Odie manages to find that 1 elusive tissue (usually used  :020:) that I've missed >:(  He likes nothing better than shredding tissue after tissue :lol2:  Why pay for Kongs etc when all you need is a man(dog) sized box of Kleenex :005:

I keep trying to explain to Monty that he isn't a golden Lab pup, and therefore he shouldn't shred/unroll toilet paper (or kitchen roll or tissues he's not fussy!) Do think he'd be far better than the new animated pup on the andrex ads though!  (Not telling him that, he may feel he needs more practice for the role!)

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 02:45:23 PM »
they roll in goose poo  :020: >:D

Offline Golden Sidney

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 03:16:20 PM »

Our Sid jumps up for a cuddle and always manages to bottom burp............then walks away from the smell as fast as he can.  Also if he manages to get upstairs he goes into the bathroom bin and then spreads the contents down the stairs.  He also loves shredding Kleenex!!!!
Sid's mum x

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »
..... I wake up at 1.00am to the sound of retching and go downstairs to find a huge pile of dog sick on the pale coloured carpet in the study then have to spend the next 15 minutes clearing it up and attempting to clean the carpet >:D

Thanks a lot William  >:( (that was last night and he seems perfectly well now thank goodness) :luv:

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 05:13:45 PM »
it's an hour before their dinner time and they won't leave me alone - up and down off the sofa, pacing the living room, staring me out, generally being a total pain  >:( Yep they're doing it now DINNER IS AT 6 O'CLOCK YOU ANNOYING BEASTS. IT'S ALWAYS AT 6 O'CLOCK AND BEING MASSIVELY IRRITATING HAS NEVER MADE IT ANY EARLIER  >:D

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 06:19:31 PM »
When he has sardnines or sprats and leaves the heads around the kitchen floor >:D
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 07:45:39 PM »
I don't love it when Bella needs a pee in the night  but does not wake me and instead does it on the bathroom tiles so its booby trapped for when you get up half asleep and paddle through it  >:D

I don't love it when I get up in the night and then can't get back in bed as the dogs have sprawled out across it.

I don't love it when I have put a plant in the garden and they dig it up 10 minutes later and run around with it to show off their prize

I especially don't love Bella rolling in fox poo and having to be walked home with a green shoulder  >:D

Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!