Author Topic: Fizzy dobie  (Read 587 times)

Offline fizzyntiffy

• Donator
Fizzy dobie
« on: November 06, 2013, 08:32:58 PM »
To my lovely Fizzywiz the doberman :luv:  :luv: :luv: :luv:  it's 4 years today since you went to the bridge, the hardest, hardest decision I've ever had to make, and go through.  But you had been so very poorly.  I miss you still, so, so much, and I know I always will.  Last night I cuddled Tiffany cocker in bed as I always do before lights out, and told her all the things I remember about you, and the funny things you did, and her fur mopped up my tears.

I told Tiffany about when you came to stay with us when you were 6 weeks old, and what a horror you were!  You were all teeth and 'wall of death'!  But by 18 months you were what you continued to be throughout your life - calm, gentle, loving, accepting, patient and funny  :005:  Being a Doberman you had the 'rep', but people's expectations were always blown out of the water.

You shared your dinner with Tiffany many times (if you weren't quick enough!), and you were accepting of Tiffs 'issues'.  Tiff still runs to any big black dog when we're out on a walk - thinking it's you  :luv:  Tiffany used to stand under you too  :005: I miss looking in my rear-view mirror and seeing you on the back seat, I miss your kisses, how you used to sit and bottom shuffle backwards onto my foot, how you used to take over my bed in the night.  And how you used to cuddle up to me on the sofa, or bed, with a big huff.  You just loved everyone in your calm way.  Miss you forever my sweet, sweet little dog.   :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: