Author Topic: Logging in  (Read 2064 times)

Offline *jen*

Logging in
« on: November 21, 2013, 12:02:10 AM »
Hi,

I'm not sure if it's me that has done something (or maybe even my little girl!), but  I never used to have to log in every time I opened COL. I now have to log in every time I come to look at the site.

Is this something everyone now has to do?

I tend to view COL mostly on my phone but have never had this issue before. If it is a new security thing then that is fine and I will have to live with it, but it seemed to start after my little one had been playing with my phone so not sure if she has done something.

Not even sure if this is the right place to post this so mods please move if needed

Thanks Jen x

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: Logging in
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 09:40:36 AM »
It's not a forum issue Jen - sounds like you need to adjust your settings as maybe the option to save passwords has accidentally been turned off ? Or maybe your security settings relating to cookies has been altered?  Do you have an Android or IOS phone?
Jane

Offline *jen*

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 10:41:40 AM »
Thanks for the reply Jane. I have an iPhone so I guess it's on IOS.

I select the login forever option when I log in (every time) so not sure what else to do  :dunno:

Never mind I'll have to live with it until I can work out the solution. I'll ask my 9year old nephew as he will probably be able to sort it in minutes!!

Jen x

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 02:38:50 PM »
I don't have an Iphone but hopefully another member will be along soon with help on what settings you need to change :blink:
Jane

Offline JeffD

• TEAL
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 05:12:05 PM »
I think this a common problem caused by the last IOS update, they will probably fix it on the next update
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Offline Samjoshlip

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 10:29:07 AM »
It's a common problem on IOS 7 and the following updates to 7.0.4.
 If you are using safari as your primary browsers ensure all cookies are allowed and your history and cookies aren't set to periodically delete. Also make sure when logging in on COL that the duration is still set as 'Forever'. You can check all the IOS settings in your actual settings app on the home screen.