Author Topic: Liath 10/06/99 - 30/12/13  (Read 858 times)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
Liath 10/06/99 - 30/12/13
« on: January 03, 2014, 10:23:41 AM »
As many of you will know from FB Ive had to have lil lee PTS.
Its hard especially at this time of year when everyone is celebrating. however she had a good long life and enjoyed the most of it I think. Shes missed Pepper an awful lot and aged dramatically after she lost her eye and was virtually blind and deaf and then we lost Pepper. they really were soul mates. so they are buried together up on the croft overlooking the fields they used to go off rabbiting in.
I went with Liath to the vets myself and took her home up to the croft and buried her myself cuddled up in her blankets with her cushion facing towards Pepper. I broke my heart, Its a hard thing to do. But she was starting to suffer. I couldnt have that. This has been a crap year and a half just past. First losing pepper then mum a year on , then Liath 6 months after that. Ive found I struggle to get up in the mornings, Its as well Ive got Rolo and Cora still as they give me loads of cuddles and sympathy. As I type Rolo is firmly ensconced on my feet. Hes my wee shadow. I put Liaths bowl and bed away and Rolo was watching with such a sad knowing look. He will be 10 in June. I want them to be with me always, Its unbearable to think of the house without them. It feels weird only walking 2 dogs as not so long ago Id 4 of the wee monkeys!
anyway Ill post a link to photobucket for pics of the lass herself and her pals to share with you all.

http://s914.photobucket.com/user/jean_murray1/slideshow/