Author Topic: Rest in Peace my beautiful loyal Boy Frankie. I will love you til Eternity.  (Read 1673 times)

Offline allyok17

• Site Member
  • My new son - Frankie!!!
So very broken at the loss of my beautiful, loyal black and tan Boy Frankie.
We lost our gorgeous  black cocker girl, Tasha age 13, four months ago. This devastated the whole family, Frankie became very clingy especially to my husband.
Two months later we suddenly lost our 20 year old African Grey Parrot, at this point the sadness was immense but we tried so hard to keep things normal for Frankie.
Within three weeks Frankie started with a really strange cough, we immediately took him to the vets who diagnosed heart failure, he also had fluid on his lungs. They gave him medication but within a couple of weeks his liver and kidneys began to fail.
The vet expected him to leave us either Christmas Eve / Day but he soldiered on until New Years Eve when we eventually had to take him on his final journey.
Within 4 months we have lost all our pets...........there are no words..........I will never get over this....... :'( :'( :'(
[/img][/img]
Alison.xxx
RIP Tasha and Frankie x.x.x
There are no words to describe your loss, when you left a piece of me went with you. Wait for me at Rainbow Bridge and look after Otis too. XXX 💔💔💔