Author Topic: Tonto 10 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears  (Read 2709 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Tonto 10 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears
« on: September 19, 2017, 08:15:20 PM »
http://manytearsrescue.com/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19876

15-08-2017 Tonto is a dog to break your heart.  He is 10 years old and this kind and gentle soul has never lived in a home, known kind hands and warm hearts.  Tonto is a retired stud dog and is looking for a quiet home with at least one other very gentle dog or dogs where he can relax and enjoy some cuddles and enjoy his retirement. He doesn't walk on a lead and will need house training but with a little patience he will learn. 

04-09-2017 UPDATE
This old chap has been with us for a couple of weeks and is such a sweet dog.  He follows my hubby around everywhere and when he is not around he follows the rest of us and loves all of us. He is a bit deaf but follows when he knows what you want. He has walked on a harness in the garden, next step is to take him out, when he has his second innoculation today.
Tonto is clean in the house, including the night, he is sleeping with our Westie and Cavie in the bedroom.. Loves a trot around the garden, with the other dogs or on his own. Does not need lots of excercise, a 10 to 20 minute walk would be good for him.
This a such a loving dog, who needs his own special person, as is at his happiest when with someone to be near. He needs a quiet environment with people that understands that he is in his retirment, needs a kind quiet dog for company, or he may even be able to be a single dog, IF the people will be with him all the time, and not leave him alone.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: Tonto 10 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 08:50:51 PM »
this one especially is breaking my heart  :luv:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline sodpot2000

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 01:35:14 PM »
You really would think that when a dog has worked for you all those years the breeders could look after him as one of their 'pensioners'. We even do that for our chickens!

Offline revis

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 04:38:40 PM »
Unfortunately many of these type of breeders only thinks of money. Both my girls suffered for 7 years.