Cocker Specific Discussion > Insurance

Any recommendations for More Than Pet Insurance?

(1/4) > >>

Londongirl:
Coming up to renewal time and I thought I'd shop around. More Than Pet Insurance comes up well on satisfaction surveys so I've got a quote from them.

Insuring both Henry and my ten year-old cat was costing me £780 a year with Sainsbury's. More Than have quoted £493 for both, with a 25% introductory discount. So the equivalent for comparison would be £657.

The cover is equal to or better than what I have now, and is a lifetime cover. I do get double Nectar points every time I shop at Sainsbury's, but I can't believe they are worth £120 plus a year to me.

Any thoughts?

EmmaRose:
Ours are all with More Than so we get a multiple pet discount.  We've never had any problems when claiming and they've happily paid out to cover our oldest labs hydrotherapy etc...

pam1:
Ive got both mine with More Than and have never had any problems with them paying out.

its.sme:
I had no problems with claiming through More Than, the only time I did have a issue was on this years renewal for Bea as they wanted £1000.00 which was more than double the previouse year.

Bea's claims since 2015 where around £7500.00 so after I got over the shock ( & changed insurer ) I'm not surprised.

Have you looked at https://boughtbymany.com ?

Sharon.

vixen:
I was with Sainsbury too.  I have had both my girls insured with them since they were 9 weeks old.
Now that they are 10 the premiums shot up to over £100 per month for both of them  I too looked around but as officially oldies now, there  were few companies willing to insure them so I didn't have much of a choice.  More Than were cheaper than Sainsburys at £63 per month with the same benefits so I changed to them too.  I haven't had cause to claim yet though but have heard good reviews of the company.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version