Author Topic: My dog is such a big girl's blouse  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
My dog is such a big girl's blouse
« on: March 06, 2018, 03:44:40 PM »
Well the Beast,from the East had us snowed in for a week. Haven't left the house for seven days, here in NE Scotland. Fortunately we had plenty of logs and food, so we,sat,by the fire and ate cake  :lol2:. Dylan liked to go in the garden and roll in the snow, but it was too deep to go for a walk. I mean hip deep.

Today we went into town for the First time, and took him to the big green for a run, thinking he would go bonkers after lack of exercise. We put his waterproof jacket on, as it was sleeting and very windy but at least it is melting the snow. He came bounding out of the car for about twenty yards and stood face to the wind with his ears blowing back. The expression on his face was priceless. He then turned tail back to the car and waited to be let in.

I've never had a dog before who was such a BGB about the weather, if he went to a dog show I would enter him in the toy category, not the sporting dogs  :005:
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
Re: My dog is such a big girl's blouse
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 03:53:01 PM »
Got another BGB here....he didn't mind the snow - but as we are near the sea we don't usually have it stick around, but did for 3-4 days (and we certainly weren't snowed in)

Ollie hates the rain jumps under nearest bush and does a girly swat and head back indoors fast :005:

Glad to hear your able to get out again.
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 05:22:04 PM »
 :lol2:  :005: :005:

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 08:00:22 PM »
Got another BGB here....he didn't mind the snow - but as we are near the sea we don't usually have it stick around, but did for 3-4 days (and we certainly weren't snowed in)

Ollie hates the rain jumps under nearest bush and does a girly swat and head back indoors fast :005:

Glad to hear your able to get out again.

I'm glad Dylan is not the only one, what a pair! We have had patches of yellow snow all around the back door as that is as far as he will go on these cold mornings  :005:

The snow is melting at last. It is piled at the sides of the road over head height, never seen anything like it. It has been snowing today still, but at least we are spared frozen pip3s and no water like some poor souls.
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 10:39:02 PM »
Gemma does not care what ever the weather. She has to be out in in.
Yet my RB  big butch staffie would have a heart attack if he got as much as a snow flake on him
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Gazrob

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 08:44:42 AM »
Marley loved the snow unfortunately I hated it. He was more of a maniac than usual turned up to 11.

Offline Mari

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 09:10:41 AM »
 :005:  :lol2:

Laurië hates rain, she get so pitiful in the rain. But snow is the best thing ever, like disneyland for a human kid (good thing too since we live in Norway). Wind is very scary when she can hear it and we are inside. But she loves being outside in the wind, turning her nose to it and letting her ears flap like hair in a shampoo ad  :005: